• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

LandSpeeder said:
Holy ball sak! This single qoute is almost worth drinkin a tall glass of F-it and coming up!

If you do I might can meet you with the ammo somewhere if im not still in BFE helping my dad dig a hole. Just holla if u up here.

LandSpeeder said:
Holy ball sak! This single qoute is almost worth drinkin a tall glass of F-it and coming up!

LOLz Honestly, how is it much different from every other time I go ride somewhere!? haha...with only a few exceptions.

We are thinkin about coming and watching y'all on the Ranger since the Toyota isn't completely ready but I would have to take it really easy since she is 3 1/2 months pregnant with a Baby Girl! ;D

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

B.DRAKE said:
We are thinkin about coming and watching y'all on the Ranger since the Toyota isn't completely ready but I would have to take it really easy since she is 3 1/2 months pregnant with a Baby Girl! ;D

Congrats man! Come on, should be a slow cruise crowd! My junk still won't turn for ****, so I damn sure won't outrun you.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

TacomaJD said:
Congrats man! Come on, should be a slow cruise crowd! My junk still won't turn for ****, so I damn sure won't outrun you.
Ahh... you got this
B.DRAKE said:
Congratulations brother!!+

Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

Rounding 4am...winch rope finally came in today and just installed it. Lined front end up, and drank a lot of beer.....practicing for tomorrow night. I'm ready to walk up broke foot and crush a Milwaukee's Best can on my forehead....okay maybe not, but it'd be funny.

My luck, lowering it a couple inches, I won't be able to walk all that **** like I did last time lol.

Re:

5:20 and i'm just now bout to hit the shower and the bed. Got the yota in pretty good shape. Maybe the tranny and the steering will give me a break tomorrow... *fingers crossed. Either way, it's gonna git beat!

I was gonna go but some how I broke a b&m shifter cable while it was parked.
yjuqudu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

Welp....it's 6am and I just got home little bit ago. Fawking long ass trip home! Damn I love HPO! Ole Ditch trail said fawk yer FJ80 axle......bam, 3wd first fawkin thing I hit. Another Longfield down....gotta give RCV some more of my money.

Had a great time though. I put her in party mode and cruised around with all the Gayzrs the rest of the night. Even The Adam Lee came out for the party!

Bradley Drake....damn good dude, and good to meet ya! Again, great ride, had a blast!

6esyma6y.jpg

9a7y6yty.jpg

ny4a3udy.jpg

rehebyne.jpg

yqusa3et.jpg

ade6upan.jpg

edadyqup.jpg

8e3ydu8u.jpg

e5y9areq.jpg
6u7ededu.jpg

We had a dang blast!

Nice to meet you JD hopefully we can ride together here soon :dblthumb: just stay away from that tire vise in the ditch molaugh