• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO

flatcreek931

First time riding the park this weekend loved it just wanted to say thanks to the kind and friendly folks that run it they were very accommodating we will definitely be back soon

My First time as well this weekend. Hawk Pride is now one of my favorite parks will be back for sure. Ray, we had fun riding with you and Sandy as usual, Hope to see ya soon.

HPO is a badass park! It's just not as popular as some of the others because there aren't as many events that go on there - which I like.

Yea I think it may be my Number 1 park I just wish it wasn't 3hr away! Great to see you guys this weekend had a blast as usual !

Re:

We got a few more trails we going to cut out this winter. One will go from waterfall all the way to hangover.
Will start out boring, but once the dirt is removed and more water runs down should be good.

The other one will take you up from stripper pole up along side abby's.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
We got a few more trails we going to cut out this winter. One will go from waterfall all the way to hangover.
Will start out boring, but once the dirt is removed and more water runs down should be good.

The other one will take you up from stripper pole up along side abby's.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That waterfall - hangover trail is going to be pretty snazzy !

Re:

I love hpo it's my favorite for shure and it's the closest to me. They have everything no matter your driving or rig ability

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts