• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunters be warned..........

I think I saw they are trying to include muzzle w/ archery, and increase MF a day or two....Their program is a bitch to read thru, and my brain's too fried right now to try and find all the changes, but what I did see sucks:mad:...

Last edited:
They are proposing to cut early archery elk by 1 day and add modern firearm permit in each unit in the Yakima area (sept 8-20).:mad:
Closing the Swakane unit during late deer season (archery):mad:
Late elk season is to run from Dec 1-15 (archery):mad: Bring you snow shoe's
Only allow bear hunting in Aug on private land to prevent hunter hiker conflict.
Only allow cougar hunting with weapon af the season. (if you are a riffle Hunter and would like to cougar hunturing archery season than you must use a bow,etc.)
Ban all coyote hunting with hounds.
Reduce many hunting permits for archery and increase MF permits and many other changes.

The state sayes that the archery hunters are having a nealy 50% success ratio and need to be reduced and give to the MF hunters.

THAT IS BULL ****...............nearly 50%..........I call BS, I have never been in an area with that high of a success rate.

WDFW SUX...............

it was bound to happen.
not that theres much point of hunting archery anymore....were so restricted..almost as bad as modern...

50%..haha, yeh right.

Game management in this state sucks. WDFW needs to look to states like Utah and Colorado. The one thing I like is the modern firearm seasons are one week later. Good for the rifle hunters. Closer to the rut and colder outside.

im a modern firearm hunter... iv tagged 7 elk in the past 7 years, and 6 deer in 7 years... it seems like they make these rules and then blame people for poaching... hunting is a very difficult sport and its getting harder and harder every year.WA is getting bent over and done dry.. forcing all local hunters out of state

:kissmyass:WDFW

Worked for 12 years fish&game in OR. Most of the poeple making up this **** don't hunt or fish. I would get letter put in my file for calling bull **** on the Bio's setting this **** up. They sit in the office and have some kid go out to an get the bad info. Next time you go to fish&Game meating, ask the poeple if they hunt or fish.:mad::mad:

it costs me less to go to Montana hunting deer and antelop for a week than it does for a weekend here in WA.....

The state sayes that the archery hunters are having a nealy 50% success ratio and need to be reduced and give to the MF hunters.

THAT IS BULL ****...............nearly 50%..........I call BS, I have never been in an area with that high of a success rate.

WDFW SUX...............

Washington Archery Elk success was 12% last year, special permit hunts were 22% success rate

http://wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/harvest/2007/elk_general.htm

They are proposing to cut early archery elk by 1 day and add modern firearm permit in each unit in the Yakima area (sept 8-20).:mad:
Closing the Swakane unit during late deer season (archery):mad:
Late elk season is to run from Dec 1-15 (archery):mad: Bring you snow shoe's
Only allow bear hunting in Aug on private land to prevent hunter hiker conflict.
Only allow cougar hunting with weapon af the season. (if you are a riffle Hunter and would like to cougar hunturing archery season than you must use a bow,etc.)
Ban all coyote hunting with hounds.
Reduce many hunting permits for archery and increase MF permits and many other changes.

WDFW SUX...............

"Only allow bear hunting in Aug on private land to prevent hunter hiker conflict."

When is hunting season for FAT Liberal's that look like bears open? :fawkdancesmiley: