• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting draw results are out.

gasman1

What did you get?

I was draw for Obserbatory Archery Bull Tag :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Nice, I was hoping for Margeret, but no luck, guess I'll have to hunt the borders :redneck:

You assholes and your big bull tags:fawkdancesmiley: better be some pictures in the fall! i got drawn for a second deer in omak, wanna trade?

You assholes and your big bull tags:fawkdancesmiley: better be some pictures in the fall! i got drawn for a second deer in omak, wanna trade?

There's plenty of Big bull areas open to the public, you just have to be willing to pack in 10-15 miles, and have a decent caller with you :D

There's plenty of Big bull areas open to the public, you just have to be willing to pack in 10-15 miles, and have a decent caller with you :D

Oh trust me i know, i work my ass off during the fall it pays off almost every year, hell i was in the woods last night. Im a westside archery elk hunter so tags are a little harder.

Oh trust me i know, i work my ass off during the fall it pays off almost every year, hell i was in the woods last night. Im a westside archery elk hunter so tags are a little harder.

We hunt in either the Goat Rocks, or Bean Creek :awesomework:

You dont expose the guts do you? those little goats stink something fierce

No. I made a gamble to hang the anilam from my trailer receiver. We would skin them and debone with out gutting. Worked great and we had it down to 18 minutes a goat. Kinda get good after a total of 10 in two days.