• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I busted another TLT!!

Dude, you gotta change your sig....... That ain't hardcore at all. Real hardcore is flossing your teeth with the s/o's tampon string.

I beat the crap out of them. :redneck: plus my cut M2k's grip really good. :D

I will post pics of carnage later.

A quote from a good friend (some know his as the designated asshole)

"Learn how to drive asshole"

:D

crash said:
A quote from a good friend (some know his as the designated asshole)

"Learn how to drive asshole"

:D
I can drive it fine, but I have been crawling on some steep climbs and it is hard on it. All I have to crawl on is 35* to 60*. :redneck:

VMGontheRocks said:
Is it bad Dude? At leastyou know the mashers are a success.
I haven't taken it apart yet, but I know it is the ring and pinion. I the pinion went for sure. It sounds like a little grinder going forward.

:haha:Thats how my tranny sounded when I thought I lost a pinion. I went to some street car hobby shop last night and this old fat guy brought out a carbon fiber prp chassis TLT with mashers on it to show me. He said it was probably the coolest crawler I've ever seen :haha:. It was cool his face was glowing in pride showing it to me and me telling what he could do to make it rock. Hey Dude I noticed alot more people in the Renton area with TLT crawlers that have no clue about this site so we should do some sort of fly for the shops.:cool:

ManiacMagoo said:
:haha:Thats how my tranny sounded when I thought I lost a pinion. I went to some street car hobby shop last night and this old fat guy brought out a carbon fiber prp chassis TLT with mashers on it to show me. He said it was probably the coolest crawler I've ever seen :haha:. It was cool his face was glowing in pride showing it to me and me telling what he could do to make it rock. Hey Dude I noticed alot more people in the Renton area with TLT crawlers that have no clue about this site so we should do some sort of fly for the shops.:cool:
LOL they still have it.