• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove off the trail, drunk, at night.

Yea you sure show that when you're around Peanut and myself... Or are we different? :flipoff:

At least Peanut gave my so called "group" the benefit of the doubt when we got roped into that bullshit mem day. I can't say the same for someone else in that organization. Peanut is alright in my book but you well............... your just you :fawkdancesmiley:

"You" kill me sometimes Mark!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

No.:eeek:I would never kill you Kev.

Oh, you mean I mis-understood that?:redneck::awesomework: (I am currently talking directly to Kev.):hi::;

Last edited:
At least Peanut gave my so called "group" the benefit of the doubt when we got roped into that bullshit mem day. I can't say the same for someone else in that organization. Peanut is alright in my book but you well............... your just you :fawkdancesmiley:

Might wanna check into things, that person is in no way shape or form affiliated with ORVTW whatsoever. Guess we weren't good enough. :haha:

I will take this opportunity to keep this thread on track and make a relevant segway discussion. A mis-understanding and mis-guided wheeling.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was due to confusion of where the trail was. I've voluntarily made a bypass because I wasn't sure where the trail went. I've made a new trail due to having no clue where the original trail would go next.

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were confused where the trail was. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass because they weren't sure where the trail went. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they had no clue where the original trail would go next.

I see. I stand corrected mr. trash :kiss:

No problem of course just stating the facts. :D

I will take this opportunity to keep this thread on track and make a relevant segway discussion. A mis-understanding and mis-guided wheeling.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was due to confusion of where the trail was. I've voluntarily made a bypass because I wasn't sure where the trail went. I've made a new trail due to having no clue where the original trail would go next.

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were confused where the trail was. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass because they weren't sure where the trail went. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they had no clue where the original trail would go next.

I will agree with that. There have been many times that I've ran trails that aren't used very much or I'm the first to run in the late spring so they are overgrown and it's hard to see the original lines.

I don't make new bypass's. I'll pull rope first. :awesomework:

Do your homework before pointing fingers Mark. You wouldnt even be getting to build a new Reiter if it wasnt for the involvement of the PNW4WDA in the funding cycle. The money you are using now to make up the new park was all approved by the RCO of which the PNW4WDA has a member on. How much money do you think you would have had we not been there. Also talk to your founder (RTW) when RTW was founded I was the President of the PNW4WDA. I had several conversations on how the PNW4WDA could help the RTW and was turned away. I was told that the RTW wanted to do things its own way and that our help as a ORG. wasnt wanted or needed. Regardless we helped anyway as much as we could and many of our members are still very active in the process.

If I posted this it would have been deleted... Censorship???

This is a PM from pokey to me;

I'm not the only one???

Move on so we can work together; to reach a common goal.

Apologizing for the drama/bickering/**** throwing/name calling.

I apologize...

For everything...

I'm still going to blurt out what I feel... But, I don't want to segregate anyone... The blame is on all of us...

Thanks for bringing this out in the open Mark...

I think I might have a Money Mark crush now...:fawkdancesmiley:

Which is likely why FS is requiring off roaders to carry a trail map and know where you are at all times. I assume they have heard that excuse more than once. :;

Most times I've driven off the trail, Was because I never started on a trail in the first place. I've voluntarily made a bypass because My rig doesn't come equipped with flotation devices. I've made a new trail due to not having any open unregulated wheeling areas.

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, was because they wanted to "know" whats over there. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass because I was peeing and they didn't want to wait. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they feel the same way I do.

As stated in one Thread once upon a time. I will wheel any where I can get my rig.. With that stated "If" that area is regulated and managed by clubs or groups I will fallow the code of ethics.

But most the time I look for state land or pope land etc. and lock it in and start the new and improved "goat trail"

Wheeling Is supposed to be unregulated.. Its the thrill of a unpredictable obstacles in a unknown environment that constantly changes. Thats real.

This hey we put rocks in the bottom of the trail to stop the ruts and we made this obstacle so 33" can do it or hey theres three hill climbs that if your locked front/rear on 35" and get hard over rocks. well thats :rb: in reality.. Like a dog neutered theres no fight. Might as well play video games:rolleyes:

I get it tho.. the masses. right?

Some of us just do it and the only way you will know what and where. Is if you fallow us

I think I might have a Money Mark crush now...:fawkdancesmiley:

My ass is firm and I go down on the first date.......who wouldn't?

:tumbleweed:

Which is likely why FS is requiring off roaders to carry a trail map and know where you are at all times. I assume they have heard that excuse more than once. :;

I will go a step further and like to see "permanent" maps on small kiosk's on/in the trails.

Either way, having ALL THE INFORMATION about the trail system being used, is a responsibility everyone can agree on.:awesomework:......and it's in the works for New Reiter.

Last edited:
I drive off the trail because I feel like it. I make bypasses because I don't care. I make new trails because somebody has to do it.

I drive off the trail because I feel like its the environmentally friendly thing to do. I make bypasses because I care. I make new trails because somebody has to do it.

The more people speak up about thinking the same way the more people we can have to lead 'le revolution!!!!'

I've never driven off trail. I build them first then drive on them! :fawkdancesmiley:

We made a new Naches Pass trail this weekend. 32 miles of freshly torn up meadows... :awesomework:

I have never seen wildlife run so fast! :haha:

I blame RTW for not suplying maps at the start of that trail otherwise i would have found it and not had to make a trail from redmond ridge to manastash ridge via trout laiden streams and deer infested forests....:mad:

We made a new Naches Pass trail this weekend. 32 miles of freshly torn up meadows... :awesomework:

I have never seen wildlife run so fast! :haha:

I blame RTW for not suplying maps at the start of that trail otherwise i would have found it and not had to make a trail from redmond ridge to manastash ridge via trout laiden streams and deer infested forests....:mad:

Thanks for making that new trail. Its all DNR land right? SWEET that means its legal until they find it and close it! :haha::cheer::haha:

kidding. its not legal. I joke. ha.

Last edited:

Latest posts