• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove off the trail, drunk, at night.

Money Mark

Driving off trail is ok. Making by-passes is ok. Making a new trail is ok.:stirpot: Gotcha bitch!:flipoff:

I could not figure out how to ask the question I need an answer to, so I'll push you through a discussion topic to get what I'm after.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to offer rescue assistance to a fellow wheeler or let another pass by. I've voluntarily made a bypass to tug an injured rig out of the trail, through the path of least resistance. I've made a new trail due to boredom and aggressive competition; out of a need to push my rigs limits.

Here is the word game if you chose to participate: Copy and paste the below with your own answers.

Ctrl-C --------- Ctrl-V

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to_______. I've voluntarily made a bypass to_______. I've made a new trail due to_______.

Or.......feel free to :stirpot:; or post :kissmyass: comments and :corn:; or tell me I'm a :rb::looser:; or just :rolleyes: at the idea.

:fawkdancesmiley: I'm Money Mark. Hey everybody! Look at me.:kissmybutt:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to find a challenge, turn around, get out of the way of a group of rigs, or trying to find "something":;. I've voluntarily made a bypass to find challenge, test saftey of trail for future use as designated trail:D. I've made a new trail due to I haven't technically made a trail before, but I am helping push for a newly made trail to be used as a bypass to a dangerous (read: boring) section of trail.

Last edited:
Pulling off the trail so others can pass is acceptable unless you are blasting thru the brush hard(we all know what that is). I have pulled off to let others pass

Blasting a bypass to get a rig out--last resort and should not be done because there are other issues associated with that. I have never done this in an ORV area.

I have cut new trail but have done so respectfully(non orv area)--not simply gone blasting thru the woods. Granted its been a long time and the last time was when me and jeff finished off Sac up.

Before the Rock Garden was the Rock garden, it was the WHORES Nest. And then Sarg showed me what a buggy can do in rocks......Then I wrecked that rock-hole.:5bitch:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to make an illegal trail across a sensitive salmon bearing stream. I've voluntarily made a bypass to through a meadow during elk calving. I've made a new trail due to total disregard for the law and nature.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to make an illegal trail across a sensitive salmon bearing stream. I've voluntarily made a bypass to through a meadow during elk calving. I've made a new trail due to total disregard for the law and nature.

Did you at least leave a few beer cans on your path of destruction? It wouldn't be complete without them:awesomework:

Another honest answer we might all be able to relate to: Most times I've driven off the trail, I was just following the trail leader. I've voluntarily made a bypass to just follow the trail leader. I've made a new trail due to just following the trail leader.

I didn't even know I was doing it.:scratchhead:

I was sober when I made a new line at the big wash out on Milk creek road but I doubt any of you ladies have the balls to do it. You have to roll down to it sideways, push the rig back onto all 4's then drive back out. It's fawking hardcore... :haha:

I'll knowingly pull off the trail to allow someone to pass but that's about it. I have slip off trail in the snow and dug to mud before getting pulled out a few years ago. Damned small tires will do that to ya.. :booo:

Last edited: