• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I just threw up in my mouth a 'lil - UGLY rigs

Bones

That Guy
100_0707.jpg

How do we respond to that, you posted up the VW hippie van of buggies.

thats like playing both boures in euker, you left little hope.

I'll try later, but not too optimistic.

Sam

MUCHADO said:
says the dude that quit wheelin 4x4's for ridin mopeds! :gay:

:flipoff1:
I quit wheelin due to a shitty divorce/suicide, being sued by the buyer of our first house for 25K and having to sell the near 200K house we just bought along with all my ATV's and motorcycle.

All I can afford now are $100 mopeds and Vitaras. :****:

Bones said:
I quit wheelin due to a shitty divorce/suicide, being sued by the buyer of our first house for 25K and having to sell the near 200K house we just bought along with all my ATV's and motorcycle.

Just living the Obama yo momma dream, now pedal on down to Tijuana and shoot some Chihuahuas in the face...

CHASMAN9 said:
Just living the Obama yo momma dream, now pedal on down to Tijuana and shoot some Chihuahuas in the face...
So who else has some ugly ass rigs to post up. This wasn't just a one pic shitstorm fellas.

Bones said:

I know it was a bad deal, was just flingin' ya some **** **out of context** of the actual situation :flipoff1:

wasnt tryin to hurt yer feelerz I owe ya a beer next time we hit 'nitas :drinkers:

All you fags loved the Kubota and the 100qt cooler fulla beerz :dblthumb:

I miss that shitbox of good parts and axle wrappin goodness it was to me. The chassis is someplace around me last I heard, but I have never seen it with my own two retina's . I'd buy it back, put sammy axles under it, 1/4 elliptical, 1" BS wheels and a double double triple rollbar. Just a phucked up mess of shitty parts please.

Bones said:
I'd buy it back, put sammy axles under it, 1/4 elliptical, 1" BS wheels and a double double triple rollbar. Just a phucked up mess of shitty parts please.

Haha sounds like a good time :drinkers: