• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I threw Miles in the hat

Copperhead42 Travis is on it.
He's going to shoot and edit and get it posted. Little brainstorming session ensued.

You cant really script Miles but just throwing out ideas for the vid.

I'm visualizing Miles in his XP jumping into the video and hauling ass up and skidding sideways into the interview. (multiple places behind Kellys to do that)
Intro as Miles then 1.5 minutes with "Miles being Miles" talking about racing, favorite racers, etc. I.E. the **** Miles is best at.
Exit with Miles peeling out and fading out in donuts or dust storm.....

How awesome will it be with Miles doing the live coverage and interviews? He said he's excited and down for it. But still not sure going. This may seal the deal. I'm thinking of flying in Thursday and flying back on Saturday just to party. and of course :tc

InDaShop said:
This may seal the deal. I'm thinking of flying in Thursday and flying back on Saturday just to party. and of course :tc

Hmm I have vacation time to burn......

$359 round trip.....hmmmmm

286 going into LAX dammit

I have never been to hammers and really never planned on it but I may could swing a flight in and out to see this.

Would really be nice for $359. But then there is car rental and getting around while out there.

wontwork said:
I have never been to hammers and really never planned on it but I may could swing a flight in and out to see this.

Would really be nice for $359. But then there is car rental and getting around while out there.
Once there, we all chip in on a rental car or even an RV and Wyatt wants a RZR to get around in which is a great idea and more critical than the RV

wontwork said:

I'm in.

Me and Jamin are making the drive out this year. Byron will be flying in again.

I voted for Miles.

If you guys need any help with the Miles Video give me a shout! :****:

Bones said:
Once there, we all chip in on a rental car or even an RV and Wyatt wants a RZR to get around in which is a great idea and more critical than the RV

I have the RV and a Rhino but it would be hard to pack them in a carry on. I will def love to make the trip once in my life just to see things going on out there. When you start looking at details let me know and I will see what I can do.
If we could get enough people from around here to go I may would be interested in taking my RV and enclosed trailer. Its really my uncles RV but I have full control all year except September when he flies in and uses it.

I don't wanna drive again. Flying ftw.
I won't go unless MIles gets this. I'm assuming they're looking for poise on camera and no dead air. I'm not sure him giving a monologue into the camera is going to cut it. He needs to interact with people, preferably strangers. Lets take him to a random race and have him interview people. Ability to think on your feet and have something to talk about will be paramount. I don't know how to illustrate that yet. There is the vid section on 3.0 where we are barbie jeep racing at GR and he is hammered, and he talks about being wrecked by Paul and rolling 7 times. Hilarious and good show of his awesomeness behind the camera.

blacksheep10 said:
I don't wanna drive again. Flying ftw.
I won't go unless MIles gets this. I'm assuming they're looking for poise on camera and no dead air. I'm not sure him giving a monologue into the camera is going to cut it. He needs to interact with people, preferably strangers. Lets take him to a random race and have him interview people. Ability to think on your feet and have something to talk about will be paramount. I don't know how to illustrate that yet. There is the vid section on 3.0 where we are barbie jeep racing at GR and he is hammered, and he talks about being wrecked by Paul and rolling 7 times. Hilarious and good show of his awesomeness behind the camera.

feed him a keystun haul his ass to a chiefs game n have him start interviewing people :woot:

I just went on pirate and read all three pages and I don,t think you even need to make little movie cause you done BLOWED UP all three pages already :****:

but I guess the little movie would make it OFFISHUL molaugh

:drinkers:

Travis just shot the video now he's off to work He's gonna play with it after work and hopefully get it close It's short and sweet :afro: