• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I.w.i.w clampy

Sheet metal work is done, and I can't it say enough those who are good at tin work earn their money, finally going to put tube in tomorrow on the passenger side then ready to weld it out.
Waiting on a fitting to get fuel lines ran
(Was some mis communications on size needed) so rear brake and fuel can be ran together. Hoping to have everything ready for Black mountain Memorial day weekend.
20230217_161333.jpg

Sheet metal work is done, and I can't it say enough those who are good at tin work earn their money, finally going to put tube in tomorrow on the passenger side then ready to weld it out.
Waiting on a fitting to get fuel lines ran
(Was some mis communications on size needed) so rear brake and fuel can be ran together. Hoping to have everything ready for Black mountain Memorial day weekend.
View attachment 208997
Coming together nicely. Any progress on the S10?

Coming together nicely. Any progress on the S10?
Havnt touched it since started helping with this, layoff put me on spending freeze. Start back to work Monday, with a new company. Big pay cut, but no layoffs, so money should equal out.

Fired up today, found out battery is junk, runs better than it did before Tj pump swap. One issue I didn't think of while gutting the Tj pressure regulator, was a anti drain back valve. I thought the eternals of that regulator had more going on!
It drove out of garage under its own power

Fired up today, found out battery is junk, runs better than it did before Tj pump swap. One issue I didn't think of while gutting the Tj pressure regulator, was a anti drain back valve. I thought the eternals of that regulator had more going on!
Still, alot to do though

Congrats on getting drive it :dblthumb:

Headed to black mountain tomorrow, son will be in this toyota, I will be in a grey can am commander if you wanna say hello.

We think a combination of cheap sending unit tolerance to the moto built tank and misfortune of not double wrenching the fuel line fittings at the pump, ( was realized by me as he went to pull said lines apart) got some new sealant added a paper gasket to it, fixed it.

We think a combination of cheap sending unit tolerance to the moto built tank and misfortune of not double wrenching the fuel line fittings at the pump, ( was realized by me as he went to pull said lines apart) got some new sealant added a paper gasket to it, fixed it.
Would also like to thank @Waffle for his help, more troubles proceeded though

Headed up the connector trail from Putney side, had to stop and crawl underneath and unhook cable shifters.
Was only getting front drive only, shoved rails in and safety wired the in low position. No issue's the rest of the weekend. He has the thread asking about shifters on Monday.