• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I work with a murderer

vanguard

That rock walker guy
Eh, I didn't really know him but I did see him around. It looks like he cheated on his wife, threatened her a bunch of times, then killed her. I must hear his name three times a day now, people love to gossip. As for me, I'm too busy and filled with my own hate to care much about that guy. My wife kicks ass, if I'm going to kill somebody it will probably be a coworker. ;D

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/Investigations/NancyCooperMurder/tabid/588/Default.aspx#updates

WHoa! Crazy fugger!

I mean sometimes we joke about knocking the wife off, but DUDE thats just cooler talk. You dont actually do it.

And I thought everyone had access to a trackhoe with a 40' boom. You dig a 40' deep hole, and............Jimmy Hoffa

P said:
Dogs cant even smell em when you get em that deep laughing1
Especially if you do it while building a pond, and then the pond fills full of water. :flipoff1: I'm saying if you absolutely had something you needed to hide for a while, like say booby pics of Pepper. :dunno:

That's crazy! Amazing how people that appear normal can have a crazy secret.

threadhijack:

In the dorms my freshman year, the guy living in the room next to mine was on the football team... He and 2 other teammates got into a scuffle with a group after the bars closed, some guy tried to break it up and they killed him. Crazy ****! The dude was nutty---could have been prevented, he did all sorts of crazy rage things, got written up for throwing a microwave down the hallway and trying to fight the RA and RM of the hall... :eek:

Was this the guy they were looking at who's wife went missing last week after a run? They found her in a ditch right?

Matt O. said:
Was this the guy they were looking at who's wife went missing last week after a run? They found her in a ditch right?
I'm not sure where they found her but that's the guy. They are saying they don't think she actually went running that morning. That was just his story.

Latest posts