• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If the State can't fund?

I am fine working on my Jeep till it drys up some, have not seen much in this state yet so I wont run out of new stuff for quite a while.
I am just trying to show you that there is more than one way to get what you want
Just waiting and argueing with the state to spend all this money during this economy may not be the best idea is what I am thinking.
Anyway for those who are still working it I would say read as much as you can on that link and links on that page

Now that I'm not a 4x4 user, I don't want the States money going to your trails. So for me, Plan B is keeping funding away from unnecessary recreation.

Plan B is to wheel.:;

Free Reiter.

DNR does not hold up their end, we do not hold up ours. Its going to be New Reiter or Old Reiter because No Reiter is not an option. The DNR is a government agency. It is owned by us to serve us, not oppress us. Taxpayers come first in America. Simple as that.

Free Reiter.

DNR does not hold up their end, we do not hold up ours. Its going to be New Reiter or Old Reiter because No Reiter is not an option. The DNR is a government agency. It is owned by us to serve us, not oppress us. Taxpayers come first in America. Simple as that.

have you been watching the news?
The State is BROKE...maybe China will give us the money

Plan B is to wheel.:;

I'm all for plan B

- But what folks don't, or may not be thinking about is that those signs that say "KEEP OUT" and "NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES BEYOND THIS POINT" aren't going anywhere...which is why. I still feel that this whole thing is just the easy way for the DNR to put on, and drag out this big show on building a "New" "Better" OHV park for us. The trails there are established, and some of the best in the world already. I'm never going to drink the states cool-aid. They knew Damn well that the funds would not be there. The budget crisis is not a new phenom. ORV's always lose. Especialy when Schools and prisons are being closed!!! The longer the carrot is dangled in front of us the longer they will keep us at bay. The scary side effect I am worried about.. It gives the "Tree Hugging, Salmon F-ing Greenies" more time to petition and work towards the land being made into protected Forrest. Effectively shutting us out for good.

- Money, as for the Locals going in and establishing a presence. I saw little to NO signs of it happening. I was surprised by that actually. It's hard for me not to blame the closure on them in the first place. And when I say them I mean any punk in his teenage to twenty somthin yrs that "muscle trucked" all over Reiter making bypasses. You know, anyone that could be racially profiled as "White Trash" and that would be proud of it:redneck:
...Quite a pickle we are in...cause now I'm hoping they start taking back the area, so I/we can go use it as well. This part of the proposed plan B needs some serious work. In a lot of ways that is the problem with this hobby/passion of mine. It's all for one and None for all:mad: and that's pretty much how we continue to lose

this thread is about another idea...not the state paying for reiter

outside the box kinda stuff...

PLan "B" is "Industry" and is already in the planning stages at this time

The money is out there, we just need a few mil so that can't be that hard to find.

it is too bad Jeep, Toyota etc don't get more involved like Polaris, arcticat, honda etc does....

atv and snowmobile trails get help from them in mn with moneys and lobbying

PLan "B" is "Industry" and is already in the planning stages at this time

The money is out there, we just need a few mil so that can't be that hard to find.
Good luck finding millions for building trails in this economy.
The trails are already there for free.

have you been watching the news?
The State is BROKE...maybe China will give us the money

Oh believe me, I know. This is why I had my doubts from the very beginning. Old Reiter cost the state nothing. It only benefited everyone. New Reiter will cost 3 million plus.

I fully supported (and still do) the New Reiter project even as the extreme doubts lingered in my head. The day they announced the closure to build the new park my first thought was with what money?! If there is no money there is no progress. If there is no progress then DNR has broken their end of the deal. It only makes sense then to look the other way as the user groups return as they had for decades before. It would cost them nothing to do so. Everyone wins.

The New Reiter advocates want/need money. The Old Reiter advocates just want a couple ecology blocks and some signs to disappear. We all just want the freedom to use public land. It is our right as taxpayers.

And no, I don't watch the news. I choose not to participate in the American television media system.