• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If you weren't at walker today

On the way there. A little snow driving up I-5.

dsc03597bk.jpg

Jamie happy to be in the parking lot.
dsc03598c.jpg

These guys in the white cherokee struggled pretty much all day.
dsc03610g.jpg

Jamie took everyone to school on this hill. He even stopped in the middle and started again. It was impressive as the hill was a sheet of ice.
dsc03642x.jpg

GaryTJ on winch cable? Yes it does happen. Proof.
dsc03651n.jpg

Last edited:
Chad showing Gary how this hill is done. I love his post Johnson Valley front fender "wings".
dsc03654eb.jpg

Chris showed everyone the easy way by using the skinny pedal.
dsc03661x.jpg

Gary at the bottom of the hill on the winch cable again. Trust me, it was hilarious.
dsc03670xm.jpg

Me showing everyone "the way" see you have to have your front tires in the air to get over this logpile.
dsc03699d.jpg

Last edited:
yah dude that was pimp!!! you can almost still see the tire smoke in the background. too bad you can't hear my kid yelling "go daddy go". I/we certainly had a blast!

Whats up Jeffy, are you still veiwing this thread..

Between these pics, and what Big Dave told me, I am definately wishin' I was there.

Katie took Jamie's rig (or is it the other way around) anywho, she took everyone to school on the logpile.

dsc03706d.jpg

If you notice, she too had the tires in the air to achieve proper momentum for clearing the pile.
dsc03712j.jpg

I don't have photo proof, but seconds before I snapped this photo, chad had both front tires about two feet in the air. Was impressive.
dsc03725gt.jpg

Some of the group as viewed from behind.
dsc03726e.jpg

Lunchtime!!!
dsc03734x.jpg

Oh, and the reason for lunchtime? Welding broken cherokee back together. Tom was nice enough to lay in the snow and weld the transfer case crossmember back on.
dsc03738d.jpg

I love how snow can drastically change things....

I haven't been to walker in years so really nothing to compare, but that place is bitchen with snow!:awesomework: definately gonna be a re-visit soon:D

Whoops!!! Ted sucked some seat cushion with this one. This hill was an ice rink. Though he did take Tom to school by high marking the hill. This doesn't happen often.
dsc03739h.jpg

Getting back on the trail.
dsc03740dy.jpg

Back up.
dsc03746.jpg

Josh mobbin' back to the tow rigs.
dsc03753ao.jpg

Jamie's door love. At the end of the day on the last trail. Bummer.
dsc03757wa.jpg

and I'm spent.

yah dude that was pimp!!! you can almost still see the tire smoke in the background. too bad you can't hear my kid yelling "go daddy go". I/we certainly had a blast!

You mean right here where you did the burnout on the dirt? That was awesome. Those SX's whooped ass today. :awesomework:
dsc03641q.jpg

You mean right here where you did the burnout on the dirt? That was awesome. Those SX's whooped ass today. :awesomework:
dsc03641q.jpg

yup thats the spot! think I took a few years outa the life of them babies? oh well, the motor liked it?

The snow makes everything :cool: I will be getting my **** fixed and get up there and hit it soon while the snow is still up there. Looks like a fun day was had :awesomework:

Latest posts