• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Illegal wheelin' video question?

Farmersmalls

Hey I have a friend that added me to a group on facebook for wheeling and a member of that group posted a video of him and his buddies tearin' up some private property? Not really sure how to handle it. Do I report it to the sheriff or what?

The place there muddin' is right along the road up on top of a hill and the land owner is always posting it but his fence and signs always get ripped down because everyone has always and still does go mudding in the holeson his property. The problem is it may not have been posted at the time due to idiots ripping them down and I really don't wanna get these kids in trouble for just not knowing.

Anyways any words of wisdom would be helpful!!!!

Sorry if this in the wrong section?

If it's private property, only the land owner can call it in I believe...If you know it's private for sure, the best thing I think you can do is try to educate your buddies...

Sometimes doing the right thing isn't fun.

If you know the landowner, then go to him/her, and let them view the video. As landowner, it's their option to pursue vandalism (for lack of a better word) to their own property.

Who knows, maybe the 4x4 had permission?

If it's private property, only the land owner can call it in I believe...If you know it's private for sure, the best thing I think you can do is try to educate THOSE PESKY PEOPLE ENJOYING SOME MUDHOLES!!s...

Fixxed for honesty!:awesomework:

Are you 110% inocent when it comes to that said mud hole? Cause this can defiantly come back to tap ya in the mangina:rolleyes:!! 2 lefts might make a right, but 2 wrongs dont....

Zukkev is correct, only the property owner can file a complaint or have someone charged.

Thanks for the advise guys!

It's not my intentions to get anyone in trouble. It's just around where I live over on the eastside there are fewer and fewer places to wheel and alot of the people around hear don't understand that what there doing is wrong and hurting our sport by not caring and being irresponsible!

That being said I do believe the best thing to do in most cases is to try to educate the individuals and hope it helps. The land owner is a ahole and the type of guy that hates all wheelers.

Anyways I will just send the guy a message and try to inform and educate him that what he is doing is only hurting our sport and giving the people out to close the roads and trails more of a reason why!

Thanks again!

It's not my intentions to get anyone in trouble. It's just around where I live over on the eastside there are fewer and fewer places to wheel and alot of the people around hear don't understand that what there doing is wrong and hurting our sport by not caring and being irresponsible!

That being said I do believe the best thing to do in most cases is to try to educate the individuals and hope it helps. The land owner is a ahole and the type of guy that hates all wheelers.

Anyways I will just send the guy a message and try to inform and educate him that what he is doing is only hurting our sport and giving the people out to close the roads and trails more of a reason why!

Thanks again!

SOunds like a good plan :cool:

Thanks again!

Maybe he hates wheelers because they keep tearing up his land :eeek: You have a chance here to show him that were not all like that :awesomework:

Maybe he hates wheelers because they keep tearing up his land :eeek: You have a chance here to show him that were not all like that :awesomework:

Could go have a pow wow with ol mr.grain farmer:redneck: and talk to him about maybe letting a few of you "play" on his land....

I seen that spot it's right by GRCC? And From what I saw land owner is not happy by the signs that they have posted.

Last edited:
Keep yer trap shut and make us all look better.

If you dont see a problem then there is no problem.

Plus after you rat on yer buddies they will just take you off their friend list and tell everybody to watch their ass around you cuz your a tattle tale. :rolleyes:

Then with no "friend" listing you wont ever see any of their videos, ever. :kissmyass:

I bet you dont get much snapper either?:corn: