• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm back bitches!

6uldv8

Not that anyone missed me...except P cause he's gay that way.

Went to the gulf for a few days.....saw Watkins and his wife right out of the gate.....watched the Offshore Powerboat races.....looked over the boats closeup pre-race(huge muhfuggers).......fished a little and caught a few "kings"..........saw my first waterspout (up fuggin' close).....ate some good food.....saw some very nice hineys.......pictures of nothing including Watkins' wife!

Welcome back. I seriously was sitting there last night thinking I had not seen any posts by you lately. Was going to post a thread asking where you were if you did not show up today.

**** man, they way you didnt get back to me for the last couple days I wondered if you meet some cute guy and ran off with him !

:flipoff1:

Damn! I was missed? Who'd of thought it?

I text'd a little with P and I knew my girlfriend "Bones" was on the road so I figured I'd just lay low a few days.

Actually stayed a lot longer than normal. I took Friday,Monday and Tuesday off work and that's the most consecutive days in over 15 years! That's not bragging either guys....that's saying don't be stupid like me and work your life away! I'm gonna start taking off a lot more often! I got a little philisophical while I was off didn't I? I hung around with my brother who lives at the gulf. He has cancer which we know will eventually kill him. He still works hard but he takes plenty of time to play equally hard. If you want to get your priorities right in life just hang around with someone that knows he's dying. His take is that we're all dying....some before others.....you don't know who's going when so you better enjoy yourself when you can!

He does have a good sense of humor about it which I guess you go thru a full gamet of emotions in that situation. When I suggested he might want to wear sunscreen when we were outside he looked at me kinda puzzled and said "to protect me from what, I already have cancer" lol

OK....enough of that....yep boats were fuggin awesome and the crews are crazy as fawk the way they drive em' but I'd give my left nut to take a ride in one at race speed and conditions!

Damn dood, Ive heard you talk about him here and there but didnt know he had the C going down ! From all I have heard you say, sounds like he does have a good time !! Thats awesome ! :afro:

Yep.....he's a good brother to have. He has no kids and brings down some major coin in his job, most of which he dedicates to some nice toys for me to enjoy! If I could just get him into some offroading!

6uldv8 said:
Not that anyone missed me...except P cause he's gay that way.

Went to the gulf for a few days.....saw Watkins and his wife right out of the gate.....watched the Offshore Powerboat races.....looked over the boats closeup pre-race(huge muhfuggers).......fished a little and caught a few "kings"..........saw my first waterspout (up fuggin' close).....ate some good food.....saw some very nice hineys.......pictures of nothing including Watkins' wife!

eating at Live Bait II @ the Wharf, commenting on how a poor redneck couldn't afford to live like this long, i spot this drop dead hottie in carhardts. To bad he'd done been taken. ::) ::) ::)

wade

watkins said:
eating at Live Bait II @ the Wharf, commenting on how a poor redneck couldn't afford to live like this long, i spot this drop dead hottie in carhardts. To bad he'd done been taken. ::) ::) ::)

wade

I enjoy Live Bait, but I heard that the one at the Wharf was a bit pricier than the one on the beach??

bigsilly said:
I enjoy Live Bait, but I heard that the one at the Wharf was a bit pricier than the one on the beach??

you almost have to hold out your pinky out as you swill beer outta bottle. Foods alot better @ the Wharf (IMHO).

wade

Yep......group of folks sat down at a table next to us....I tried to take quick glances at their hot wimmens......don't have my glasses on......hear someone say "Greg!".....I'm thinking must be talking to someone else then I realize Wade is one of the hot wimmens I been looking at! loller.gif

6uldv8 said:
Yep......group of folks sat down at a table next to us....I tried to take quick glances at their hot wimmens......don't have my glasses on......hear someone say "Greg!".....I'm thinking must be talking to someone else then I realize Wade is one of the hot wimmens I been looking at! loller.gif
Ok, you owe me a new screen for my MacBook Pro molaugh