• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm hooked again.

finally got around to puttin air in the tires of mine...

Here's the chick magnet in all of it's glory
IMG_5082.jpg

Toyotanut said:
Your's just jealous:kissmyass: Perhaps I'll give ya a ride on the handle bars next time you're out this way:kiss:

Dammit, i was just out there today, shoulda brought it up to reiter and takin me for a ride :kissmyass:

I've got an almost new lookin BMX Mongoose from the late 80's..(chrome). It's been modified quite a bit, but I haven't pulled it out from under the house in probably 10 years (I package wrapped it).. any idea what it might be worth, and is it any good? I'm sure you'll all wanna see pics, but it's just not in the cards right now. Any idea guys?

sstdarylsr.jpg

Thats me at the Sea-Tac flow park a few weeks ago . Me and the boyz are heading to Port Angeles this weekend for some DHin .

sstdarylsr.jpg

Thats me at the Sea-Tac flow park a few weeks ago . Me and the boyz are heading to Port Angeles this weekend for some DHin .

Looks like some new stuff has been built at SST. Fun stuff, it's too bad it is the only place (locally, not 27 or whatever) that has not been cut down.

DSC00840.jpg

Finally went and took a picture of my latest bike, it's getting to be time to put the snowboard away and get the bike out again.

Don't worry the pedals are getting replaced very soon.

i like to urban ride, seeing how there arent too many off road or mountain bike trails that i can go on without getting shot at by farmers. but wsu campus has some wicked stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 78