• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm likin' the new upper Isabelle

how many trees need to be "cleared"?

Only 5 or 6. Not more than an hour's work for 4 or 5 guys. One big tree should stay, we could drive under it and it would be the hardest to remove. It's going to be a fun trail! The first 100yards was great, can't wait to run the rest. that big "gate keeper" rock gives great traction, was a lot easier than i had thought. Getting turned around where the 1st trees are down was WAY harder than driving there

I wonder if we can do something to "help" it stay back in the original stream bed.....while the water level is low.

You'll just have to see for youself.......hard to explain. But the "trench".... the "gouge" the creek runs in now is really deep (15-20 feet?) and littered with trees. We may never get a defined path across it, like before.

Only 5 or 6. Not more than an hour's work for 4 or 5 guys. One big tree should stay, we could drive under it and it would be the hardest to remove. It's going to be a fun trail!

There are many, many large unstable rocks to be weary of. I'll help, but if I'm honest......it freaks me out a bit.

That was a fun trail Mark, the video doesnt do it justice. Good to meet you darby, ill hopefully have mine out there very shortly so we can actually make it in something that isnt 3wheel drive :D, Jason know im just givin him ****.

That was a fun trail Mark, the video doesnt do it justice. Good to meet you darby, ill hopefully have mine out there very shortly so we can actually make it in something that isnt 3wheel drive :D, Jason know im just givin him ****.

Good meeting you too Sam, we had a good time. Jason figure out if he broke a Detroit or was it another 30spline? I'm looking forward to the next mission, maybe I'll silicone my truck up and make it shine

That part of the trail looks like a blast now! Cant wait to get up there and see it in person. O and $$ nice video too bad it probably doesnt do the trail a damn bit of justice but still very cool

Good meeting you too Sam, we had a good time. Jason figure out if he broke a Detroit or was it another 30spline? I'm looking forward to the next mission, maybe I'll silicone my truck up and make it shine

another 30 spline:wtf: at least it won't cost me anything. I broke the shaft at the splines. Right where the c-clip is. I am gonna start running with more air in my tires. Those MTR's just have too much grip!:redneck:

Oh. and the spacers are gone!!!

Well, it turns out this is the only other clear picture I have from up there.

nui3_med.jpg