• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm likin' the new upper Isabelle

JayH

That's some sweet rocks up there.

nui1_med.jpg

nui2_med.jpg

Awesome :awesomework: was your camera tilted, or were you off camber most of the time? Looks like moref un than before :cool:

Awesome :awesomework: was your camera tilted, or were you off camber most of the time? Looks like moref un than before :cool:
In the other thread, he said he zip tied the camera to the cage...the angle wasn't the best, but it worked.

You think that guy was standing/ walking at a angle like that?:scratchhead:

No, just wondering how much angle there actually was, hard to tell with the camera mounted like it was. Guess I could've asked in a different way, thanks for pointing out the obvious though

$$, went up yesterday afternoon. Didn't do any more clearing as I only got another 100 feet or so past that rock and my ARB took a crap. Don't know if it was too much air pressure, worn O-ring from running her dry that first time out or something else. Too bad to cause I was lovin what we were seeing up there! Next time, I'm bringin the chain saw. I'll post up a couple more pix later today.

Few pics from Jay Luke.

Me climbing the rock face on Isabel.

Winter_08B.jpg

Misc pics from the top of Isabel, the new section.

Winter_08.jpg

Winter_08A.jpg

Winter_08C.jpg

The pics are not of May Creek.......they are of the old 4x4 trail, just washed of all dirt and sand.

I hiked to where the old bridge crossing used to be. Looks like there was another landslide (similar to last years) and it temporarily diverted May Creek onto the actual 4x4 trail. Once the water flow lessened the creek found it's way back to it's original route......and left us with what you seen in the pics. Pretty cool actually.

I wonder if we can do something to "help" it stay back in the original stream bed.....while the water level is low.