• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm tired of work

InDaShop said:
Work sucks, but having and getting to do cool **** with the proceeds is where its at. :dblthumb:
Amen my brother! Headed out of here this afternoon to head to Venice, LA for some snapper and trout fishing. Snapper just opened on June 1 so we are gonna go hit it!!

wontwork said:
I like to play myself. Im off till July 28 suckers.
ha yeah LOL!

I'm leaving early today to help my wife take down her room. But she's done teaching coming back to corp. america June 21!!! Woot dollar bills!
I dont know how you teachers do it. I'd have gone postal an killed kids by this time of year.

I,m not tired of work....not even in this DAMN HEAT.....I,m just tired of the fact that EVERY RETARDED SUMBICTH IN A ****IN 500 MILE RADIUS HAS DECIDED TO SHOW UP AT ARE SHOP

THIS WEEK IN AN APPARENT CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN WASTE MORE OF OUR TIME ON A TOTAL PIECE OF **** CAR BY ASKING 100000000000000000000000 QUESTIONS ABOUT IT AND THEN

NOT GETTIN **** DONE TO IT AND LEAVING.

zukiscott said:
I,m not tired of work....not even in this DAMN HEAT.....I,m just tired of the fact that EVERY RETARDED SUMBICTH IN A ****IN 500 MILE RADIUS HAS DECIDED TO SHOW UP AT ARE SHOP

THIS WEEK IN AN APPARENT CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN WASTE MORE OF OUR TIME ON A TOTAL PIECE OF **** CAR BY ASKING 100000000000000000000000 QUESTIONS ABOUT IT AND THEN

NOT GETTIN **** DONE TO IT AND LEAVING.

So what does a "bypass Fetzer valve" do anyway Scot? and should I use 30 wt and some ball bearings? laughing1 :flipoff1:

Its all ball bearings these days.
And I'm not sure on the Fetzer valve, I thought they phased those out for the new Canuder Valves, but the problem is they require an extra tube of elbow grease to get installed. :dunno:

this **** chaps my ass, my trucks owners manual says it recommends changing out the blinker fluid every 20k, I went 25k and they voided my warranty. I mean what the ****. And all of this ontop of having my prop rod fail. COme on, I cvant get to work with no damn prop rod. fawk!

InDaShop said:
Its all ball bearings these days.
And I'm not sure on the Fetzer valve, I thought they phased those out for the new Canuder Valves, but the problem is they require an extra tube of elbow grease to get installed. :dunno:

That's right they replaced the Bypass Fetzer valve with the low emission Canuder valve from O'really auto parts, Really. laughing1 and was that blue elbow grease or clear? :dunno:

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Im getting married tomorrow and headed to Mexico for a week. Im ready to drink and lay on the beach!

Congrats man, throw one back for us poor workin folk. thumb.gif

That "squid guy" is ADMIRAL ACKBAR ..............

AND YES.........."IT,S A TRAP IT,S A TRAP"

although he did say something about getting drunk and laid on the beach :dunno:

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Im getting married tomorrow and headed to Mexico for a week. Im ready to drink and lay on the beach!
sounds good on paper, the execution sucks. Say goodbye sex, or at least regular monkey sex. Say hello to schedule mundane every now and then when she's "not too tired" sex.

Good luck with that.