• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm tired of work

InDaShop said:
sounds good on paper, the execution sucks. Say goodbye sex, or at least regular monkey sex. Say hello to schedule mundane every now and then when she's "not too tired" sex.

Good luck with that.
I love married guy speak. laughing1

**** that ****, not for me

work is over rated...... although i'm not scared of hard work.. I'll watch anybody do it

InDaShop said:
sounds good on paper, the execution sucks. Say goodbye sex, or at least regular monkey sex. Say hello to schedule mundane every now and then when she's "not too tired" sex.

Good luck with that.
blacksheep10 said:
Pretty much nailed it
Kids add a lot to that "too tired" ****

So how long and how many kids does it take for all of this to start you guys have me worried. I have been married 15 years the 15th of this month. I still do ok on what and when I want.

Bronco Buster said:
So how long and how many kids does it take for all of this to start you guys have me worried. I have been married 15 years the 15th of this month. I still do ok on what and when I want.

tell US how you do it???

marry the right woman.
Wyatt, I can think of several I've dated that would be better for me in the way of having sex and partying and fun/whatnot.
I married mine because she was a grown up, giving, Masters having, career woman. She quit that and went to catering, and quit liking to party and have non stop sex. Some women bait and switch. Some are who they are. I got the bait and switch. I'm assuming that she is a starter wife.

We just have a great relationship. Don't get me wrong we have our arguments and spats but we make up fast. My wife is an only child and was raised as Daddies girl (she still is). It also helps that she is just as redneck as I am she enjoys woods and trucks as much as I do. We still have fun together and enjoy each other even after 18 years of being together.

Work does suck balls when you hate what you do, like me. :puke:

But on a better note my ass is headed to Destin with my new smoking hot girlfriend for 5 days next week so :flipoff1: bitches.

And while we're on this marriage and money subject, it's fawking amazing how much more money I have now than when I was married, I mean **** I even quit my damn part time job and don't have to live paycheck to paycheck anymore! loller.gif loller.gif ;D

My ole bitch told me tonight we are getting married on my birthday this comming up year. I had no say in it but what I am gonna do is **** er in that ole ballon hole tonight.

grcthird said:
Work does suck balls when you hate what you do, like me. :puke:

But on a better note my ass is headed to Destin with my new smoking hot girlfriend for 5 days next week so :flipoff1: bitches.

And while we're on this marriage and money subject, it's fawking amazing how much more money I have now than when I was married, I mean **** I even quit my damn part time job and don't have to live paycheck to paycheck anymore! loller.gif loller.gif ;D

Pics of girlfriend! hitit :flipoff1:

And you got screwed with a spender of a first wife. They are pretty common from what it sounds like, I'm the spender in my family. My wife is frugal as hell.

jabnasty said:
My ole bitch told me tonight we are getting married on my birthday this comming up year. I had no say in it but what I am gonna do is **** er in that ole ballon hole tonight.

When is your birthday asshole, so I can get it on the calendar so we can make it up there. Did Sara let you hit it last night or give you the dolphin?

We better get some notice on this too. I plan to crash the party even if we aren't invited. The 5th is my birthday so we could party it up for that too!

I have a great wife she lets me do whatever i want but Ive been with her 4 a long time 0 just tyring 2 win the lotto and my 1 year old is great 2 hang out with. My new job sux ass would like 2 fine a job back n maint.
HANG N THERE IT WILL GET BETTER
That is what i tell myself