• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Important new Busywild restriction update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get an official notice about a location change?

It sure was quite while you were gone for a week..............just like the yappy neighbor dog being in the paid kennel while the owners were out of town for a week.

Sorry Jim...but it has been quite all across the board on this subject, nothing personal.

:haha: I agree but I got tired and took a long nap:haha: It was a valid question though since the DNR does have this issue at times with consistancy of notifications:eeek:

Last edited:
From the PNW site

Arlene Brooks
Washington Executive Director 2003-06

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:03 am Post subject: Elbe Hills ORV Focus Group Meeting - The following was received from Nancy Barker, Elbe Hills Public Use Forester, announcing the ORV Focus meeting scheduled for Thursday January 10th (7:00 - 9:00).

Location - New Hope Fellowship Church (next to Graham Fire Station #3)
8120 304th Street East - Graham

Agenda topics are: Trail Ratings/Restrictions; Trail Adoptions; Campground Issues; State Lands Update; and a Round Robin session.

There will be discussion on misinformation on new vehicle size restrictions; contribution to the discussion on this topic and others is encouraged, this will be your opportunity to set priorities for 2008 for Elbe Hills.

Arlene Brooks, WA. St. Director

BTT, I would like to keep on thread on the Busy Wild meeting. I closed the others and will keep this one open.
Thanks
Comet
Trails Mod.

Comet,
lock this one down too, and retitle that other one as
"What happened at the meeting" instead of 'Who's going"
Thanks.
T

Status
Not open for further replies.