• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

In 2009 did you get out and wheel?

In 2009 did you get out and wheel?

• Yes with my RC crawler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boxboy

can I be your friend...
With all the talk on the board I would really like to know who is a wheeling and who isn

I just got home from wheeling.

On mythbusters when there are too many to count they just go with "off the charts".

Im gonna have to say my wheelin this last year has been "off the charts"!!:kissmyass:

I got out 36 time in 09, was a good year :redneck: and been 2 times this year. granted a few of those times sucked donkey balls :masturbanana[1]:, but ya gotta take the good with the bad.

Its to bad the none wheelers dont just come out and say it even tho we all know they are :looser:s

I clicked the eating pizza choice, cause my rig isn't quite trail ready. I'm not trying to act like I wheel all the time or anything. :awesomework:

Once out of state and 3 times local in my own rig.....twice in someone elses local also.:;

I wheeled quite a bit in 09, but I've been out more now that I don't have one of those pesky "job" things. :fawkdancesmiley:

Yup we got out almost every month at least once... This next year is my year to wheel once the truck is done, I'm cut off from further hacking on it.. :haha:

I only got out twice last year, I had a lot of stuff going on and both my usual wheelin' buddies gave it up. I hope this year is a bit better. I don't even want to wheel every weekend, 8 or 9 times in a year is fine with me. I can only remember 1 time in about 17 years of wheeling that I rode in the pass. seat, I prefer to be behind the wheel.:D

This poll sucks I have 2 rigs so I can't choose the being built choice as well as the yes in my own rig... but last year I did wheel both rigs regularly. :D

I got out a few times in Oregon and Washington. Didnt make it to Rimrock but its on my list for 2010. My best trip of 2009 was getting married at Liberty up on the trail.

I made 6 trips to Rimrock, 2 trips to Nachese, 1 trip to Nile and 1 trip to Tahuya in my jeep. But made many more trips with my motorcycle then I can count.

Heading to Tahuya in the AM for a day of riding :kissmybutt:

I guess I did take my Jeep out on a couple trails in '09. Nothin really worth bragging about. Down by my house, by the chehalis river. :cheer: