• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S5

bigsilly

Ok I have been a loyal Apple consumer for 7 years. I exclusively use Macs in my office for myself and staff. I have used iphones for at least 4-5 years now. I have been looking and researching the Samsung Galaxy S5. I have several friends that have them and love them. I did see there is a program that appears would allow me to back it up to my Mac. I am not a big user of apps, but the ones i do use often I looked up and they are offered on the Galaxy as well. A couple of the reasons I am considering it is the battery life appears to much better than the iphone and I like that it says it is waterproof.

Who uses what and opinions if you have had both... :dblthumb:

Re:

Once you own a Samsung product you will never go back... I've been DROID os since I got into the smart phone world.
I would never use ios.
I use the galaxy note 2 and absolutely love it.

Re:

I had an iPhone 4 and now I have the Galaxy S5 and I'm much happier with this phone. It does everything and in 4 months I've yet to have a problem with it. It is pretty big but you get used to that. It even works as remote control for my tv.

always been an iPhone person. Still have a 4 currently. Just waiting on the 6 to come out next month. I have yet to find anything that an iPhone won't do that I need.

Only complaints I have heard on the new S5 is something about the camera isn't flush to the phone and they are having several that are being broke. Once again just some friends words I have always been iPhone user.

Re:

I noticed the camera lens bulge as well. 5$ case from Amazon cured that. I think everyone gets cases for thier phones these days, right?

I want one of the new Motorola Droid Maxx phones. 48 hour runtime on battery under frequent use. Best friend's wife has one and can go 3 days on one charge.

I recently upgraded to a Motorola Razr HD, essentially same phone as the new Maxx, without the badass battery. I've never owned an Apple product, and don't plan on it. The Galaxy line is def the Android market leader, I would say…..I thought about going Galaxy, but found a good deal on this Razr HD used in mint condition on ebay. I don't want to upgrade with Verizon in store, because I'd lose my unlimited data package.

I have the Note 3, daughter and wife have the S4 and our son has the original Razr (will be upgrading to the S4 here soon)

nuff said ;D

I have a note 3 and the wife has a s5. We both had Apple phones for years and there is no comparison. Samsung ftw

I had a droid as my first smart phone and thought it was a pretty good phone. All my friends use iPhones and were constantly raggin me on my droid. Finally last Christmas my fiancé bought me the 5S and there's no turnin back for me. I hate Mac computers but love my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My iPhone is a piece of ****. I'm going to get a s5 active when I get another upgrade.

A friend of mine is on his fourth note 3. Stopped working for no reason twice and the third time was his own fault for throwing it at someone's face. I would never own one after all the trouble he has had with his.

Got the S5 a couple months back and can't believe how long the battery last! My phone right now shows 66% battery....if I put it in "ultra battery save mode" which only turns on the main features it shows a battery life of 8.5 days!

Maybe you can get one of those real big ones that looks like a laptop while you are at it.

****ing gay.

Re: Re: Re: Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S5

wngrog said:
Maybe you can get one of those real big ones that looks like a laptop while you are at it.

****ing gay.
Have you seen apples new plans for the iphail?
Screens in 4.7 and 5.5
The new iPhone will be called last year's Samsung
Soon a small phone won't be possible