• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IROK's Bias or Red Label Krawlers ???

Boosted

Yeah, I know everyone will say Red Label Krawlers, but hear me out.

For the type of wheeling we have here in the Pacific NW, honestly which tire would be an all around better performer on MY rig (Yota, 22RE, 4.88's, arb's etc....)

Both are brand new, never mounted. Both are 39.5/13.50x17.

Whatta ya think? :corn:

Iroks bring the ****in suck. leave them on the side of the trail for the other NWW fags :fawkdancesmiley:

hmmmmm....how much are they selling for bill? I might have to pick up the set you don't get.

I already have them.... :;

I'm leaning towards the IROK's because well, they work so damn good here and I hate to use the red labels unless they are going on a buggy and Clark's buggy would be a better rig to use them on.

Like everything else tho, they could be for sale. :cool:

Iroks, The krawlers will blow the toy axles the first time you release the clutch.

I can tell you from wheeling with rigs using the reds and me using the sticky IROKs the reds work way better execpt in the snow.

But the sticky IROKs are way better then DOT's

Yeah, that's what I've decided to run....I

got the MTR's dismounted from my beadlocks this morning and will need to get the IROKs mounted up before next weekend! :booo:

I suppose I could stack the Red Labels in the corner of my man cave for future use. :cool:

Yeah, that's what I've decided to run....I

got the MTR's dismounted from my beadlocks this morning and will need to get the IROKs mounted up before next weekend! :booo:

I suppose I could stack the Red Labels in the corner of my man cave for future use. :cool:

what size MTRs are you dismounting? would you want to sell one for a spare?