• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone from the Birmingham area going to be at Dixie run

pholmann

Is anybody from the Birmingham area going to be at Gold Mountain Park this weekend for Dixie run that would care to bring some parts back to Birmingham for a fellow hardliner? It's nothing major just a couple of you joints and a couple of rotors. If so either post up or send me a private message or text me 865-582-1283.

Re:

I'm looking to get a set of tires (not big ones, just 33s) up this way also, from that area, from MoparMan .

Same deal, post, pm or text me 731-694-5936.

I'd bring ya a case of beer for your troubles.

Re:

TBItoy said:
I'm looking to get a set of tires (not big ones, just 33s) up this way also, from that area, from MoparMan .

[/quote

did my buddy Shawn( MNA0121) get up with Mopar Man....he was trying to see if he could get your tires for ya

Re:

1tonyj said:
TBItoy said:

[/quote

did my buddy Shawn( MNA0121) get up with Mopar Man....he was trying to see if he could get your tires for ya

He was already too far gone....I wish it would've worked out. :****:

pholmann said:
Is anybody from the Birmingham area going to be at Gold Mountain Park this weekend for Dixie run that would care to bring some parts back to Birmingham for a fellow hardliner? It's nothing major just a couple of you joints and a couple of rotors. If so either post up or send me a private message or text me 865-582-1283.

Thanks man! thumb.gif

Latest posts