• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is there any hope for my engine? (20r)

toyodaaddict

I just did an oil change and drove my 80 toy into town. when i got there i noticed coolent dripping! well sure enough there apears to be a small crack in the block just under the exhaust manifold. this is a good running engine. is there no hope or can this be fixed?

I just did an oil change and drove my 80 toy into town. when i got there i noticed coolent dripping! well sure enough there apears to be a small crack in the block just under the exhaust manifold. this is a good running engine. is there no hope or can this be fixed?

Does it start at the deck(head surface area) and go down?

I say put some stop leak and run it till it blows and then throw in a 22re in its place..

Does it start at the deck(head surface area) and go down?

I say put some stop leak and run it till it blows and then throw in a 22re in its place..

it apears to be about an inch under the head. my original thought was head gasket. i would do about anything for a 22re but the wiring is beyond my skill level. i dont know what im gonna do at this point.

Under the exhaust manifold, towards the rear of the block is the coolant drain plug for the block. Might wanna make sure she's tight.

Latest posts