• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It Started Early

ForMud

They say people start acting weird around a full moon. Tomorrow there's a "Super Blue Blood Full Moon" ( What ever the hell that means ) and this morning at around 3:00am I hear a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen. The wife in there cooking away. I get up right before 4:00 and she's done a pork roast and was starting on a pot of chili.
Don't get wrong, I'm not complaining....I'm just wondering what the next couple of days are going to be like?

I guess it depends on if you come home early and catch the fuy she is cooking for. molaugh

I'm prolly there jus scroungin' through trash cans / fightin' off raccoons if you do see me. Please no photography....it hurts my nocturnal adapted eyes.

We've been married for 26 years next month....If I came home a catch Tony there, I'd probably just ask him to pass the taters.

Speaking about fighting raccoon.....Just had a guy at the counter who when he was in high school, used to trap coons at night around dumpsters and pick them up in the morning on the way to school and throw them in the back seat.
Well one morning he had a couple of them he thought were dead, come alive and start fighting each other, and him as he pulled up to school. Made a scene as they all piled out of the car in front of the buses unloading.

Super blue blood moon is a combination of three conditions happening at the same time:

Super moon is a full moon at the closest point of the moon's elliptical orbit... makes it look a bit bigger and a lot brighter tjan usual

Blue moon is the second full moon in a single month.... IE "once in a blue moon" means very rarely

Blood moon is a full lunar eclipse which makes the moon appear reddish