• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's the little things.......

jeeptj99

I got moved at work from a spot that was amazing to the pit of hell we call it. The dude I sit next to all day will clear his throat. But not like cough cough drink of water and we're good, this mother ****er will clear his throat for upwards of 10-20 seconds at a time. I'm not even exaggerating. He will do it every 4-5 minutes like clockwork. Anyone else deal with bull **** like this at work? Some days I miss driving a forklift.

When they first moved me i offered him water, cokes, benadryl, zyrtec, everything i can think of, dude wont take none of it.

Re:

I meant to change the bigger picture - working in a pit of hell beside Mr. Annoying. Do something to change it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I meant to change the bigger picture - working in a pit of hell beside Mr. Annoying. Do something to change it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They move us about every 8 months, its just annoying as **** and i'm not sure how long until i snap and scream at him to get a ****ing drink of water.

One of my biggest issues is with other people that always just bitch about everything but don't have any solutions to the bitching OR EVEN WORSE don't want to be involved for fixing what they are bitching about. Makes me just want to choke them out. If it was that important to them then they shouldn't mind being part of the solution.

Renee in accounts payable is a walking Jerry Springer show. We have white mouse in our office but she has the most shrill, obnoxious, TN trailer trash voice I have ever heard and you can hear her all the way down the hall. :mad:

civicmindedex79 said:
One of my biggest issues is with other people that always just bitch about everything but don't have any solutions to the bitching OR EVEN WORSE don't want to be involved for fixing what they are bitching about. Makes me just want to choke them out. If it was that important to them then they shouldn't mind being part of the solution.

How do you fix that though? I've offered him liquids and medication, not much else to do other than shove it down his throat. That might be frowned upon, be hilarious though.

Keep doing different annoying things until you find what works best. Then repeat every few minutes.

I sit across the room from this motherfucker who has a nervous tick. He clears his throat and attempts to hock a loogie every 4-5 minutes. I have confronted the MF'er several times. I even offered to pay for his gas to go see a shrink (we have free insurance) thanks to the military, but the asshole wont. It drives me crazy.... :gtfo: