• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's the little things.......

Eddyj said:
I'm the exact opposite, I push I sneeze out as hard as I can. I've been told it's violent.

We've got another guy here that does that. Scares the **** out of me then i laugh my ass off about it.

Oh, we got a guy alright...

-Whistles his S's.

-Asks you how you'd fix something, then ask Dave, then ask Jim, then ask TJ, then do what Dave said.

- WILL NOT buy tools. Borrowed a 9/16 wrench every day for the first year he worked there. I don't loan him ****, I tell him Matco runs on Tuesday.

-Repeats EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING you just ****ing told him in the form of a question.
"Tommy, weld the crossmember to the slider rail."
"Weld the crossmember to the slider rail?"
"For ****s sake, YES Tommy."

-Asks questions just to be asking them.
"Hold the tape to the rail, I need to measure for a crossmember."
"Want me to hold it on the inside or outside of the rail?"
"WHY THE ****... WHERE DOES THE ****ING CROSSMEMBER GO, TOMMY?!?!?!"

-Whistles constantly to no tune or song at all. Just random whistling. Makes me violent, quickly.

When he isn't understanding direction he stares at you and smiles... then either asks you again 14 times or asks somebody else. Really, it's not rocket science, it's trailer repair. I should only have to tell you once.

-He can do, say, replacing a bumper on a 2018 Great Dane 53' dry van on Monday, and the same exact job on Wednesday, and still have 20 ****ing questions about how to do it.

-Not work related... well, sorta. Goes back to the won't buy tools part, but he's one of these guys that has a "disabled" wife at home. She doesn't drive, so he has to leave to take her to the doctor, has to leave AT 3:30 (normal quitting time, but if we're slammed...) so he can take her cigarettes. Screwed up one time and told us he hasn't had sex in 2 years...

I absolutely hate the fact that he exists. :mad:

You guys with coworker "problems" have no clue wtf your talking about....
Walk in my shoes, one day.
#wishiwasjoking

Eddyj said:
You guys with coworker "problems" have no clue wtf your talking about....
Walk in my shoes, one day.
#wishiwasjoking

I watch the show carnivale on hbo and think about you. I would like to follow the circuit for one season.

Eddyj said:
I'm the exact opposite, I push I sneeze out as hard as I can. I've been told it's violent.

One of our "helpers" at our shop, that's what we call the grunts, does a achooshit sneeze. It starts as a normal achoo but mid way turns to him basically yelling **** in a sneeze. Funny as hell unless you're on a job and customers hear it.

xjmarc said:
One of our "helpers" at our shop, that's what we call the grunts, does a achooshit sneeze. It starts as a normal achoo but mid way turns to him basically yelling **** in a sneeze. Funny as hell unless you're on a job and customers hear it.

I do the same thing... haha

jeeptj99 said:
I got moved at work from a spot that was amazing to the pit of hell we call it. The dude I sit next to all day will clear his throat. But not like cough cough drink of water and we're good, this mother ****er will clear his throat for upwards of 10-20 seconds at a time. I'm not even exaggerating. He will do it every 4-5 minutes like clockwork. Anyone else deal with bull **** like this at work? Some days I miss driving a forklift.

I have asthma and control it with meds. But the meds cause nasal drainage and it always feels like I got a frog in my throat. So I have to clear my throat allot. I hate it, but I am conscious about it and a couple short coughs and I'm good. Water doesn't help any but spiced rum does.

zeke392 said:
I have asthma and control it with meds. But the meds cause nasal drainage and it always feels like I got a frog in my throat. So I have to clear my throat allot. I hate it, but I am conscious about it and a couple short coughs and I'm good. Water doesn't help any but spiced rum does.

Is there anything spiced rum doesn't help?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Oh, we got a guy alright...

-Whistles his S's.

-Asks you how you'd fix something, then ask Dave, then ask Jim, then ask TJ, then do what Dave said.

- WILL NOT buy tools. Borrowed a 9/16 wrench every day for the first year he worked there. I don't loan him ****, I tell him Matco runs on Tuesday.

-Repeats EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING you just ****ing told him in the form of a question.
"Tommy, weld the crossmember to the slider rail."
"Weld the crossmember to the slider rail?"
"For ****s sake, YES Tommy."

-Asks questions just to be asking them.
"Hold the tape to the rail, I need to measure for a crossmember."
"Want me to hold it on the inside or outside of the rail?"
"WHY THE ****... WHERE DOES THE ****ING CROSSMEMBER GO, TOMMY?!?!?!"

-Whistles constantly to no tune or song at all. Just random whistling. Makes me violent, quickly.

When he isn't understanding direction he stares at you and smiles... then either asks you again 14 times or asks somebody else. Really, it's not rocket science, it's trailer repair. I should only have to tell you once.

-He can do, say, replacing a bumper on a 2018 Great Dane 53' dry van on Monday, and the same exact job on Wednesday, and still have 20 ****ing questions about how to do it.

-Not work related... well, sorta. Goes back to the won't buy tools part, but he's one of these guys that has a "disabled" wife at home. She doesn't drive, so he has to leave to take her to the doctor, has to leave AT 3:30 (normal quitting time, but if we're slammed...) so he can take her cigarettes. Screwed up one time and told us he hasn't had sex in 2 years...

I absolutely hate the fact that he exists. :mad:

I worked with a dude almost exactly like that. We were installing over head doors in a mini warehouse, literally the same damn thing 70 something times in a row and never failed he would ask how to install something on every single one. Hell it got to where i could almost do these things blind folded in my sleep we did so many of the damn things. By the end me and a couple others had a system we could knock them out super quick, not him though.