• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jalen Hurts

lowbudgetjunk said:
I would imagine that Jalen will be battling this spring and next fall to keep his starting job. If he doesn't get closer to 70% completion percentage, he will ride the pine.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Tua smoked him in the A-day game this year. He should have already been watching from the sidelines

BlackYJ said:
Still hearing excuses. Also what is this WE stuff? Do you play for Alabama? ROOOOOOOOWWWWWW TTTTTTTTIIIIIIDDDEEE :rolf:
This isn't fun anymore so i am done. Gotta get some licks in while Auburn is doing good for once.......just hope Gus does not find a way to screw it up.

That **** always cracks me up. The only fans that are as close to annoying as bammer fans is Tennessee fans. The whole dumpster fire in Knoxville right now is hilarious. IMO the only way someone can say "we" without being a player/coach is if they are a serious booster.

Re: Re: Jalen Hurts

jeeptj99 said:
That **** always cracks me up. The only fans that are as close to annoying as bammer fans is Tennessee fans. The whole dumpster fire in Knoxville right now is hilarious. IMO the only way someone can say "we" without being a player/coach is if they are a serious booster.
Ohio State fans are super annoying too. I live in Columbus Ohio and I'm constantly dealing with them talking about being Buckeye Nation and talking about how the SEC sucks and cheat they're way into big games and how offended they get by commentators on TV. When the season starts they'll talk about how the team and especially the coach is some sort of God but by the end of the year they act like they're the scum of the earth if they don't go undefeated. This town is populated by people who can play football and coach better than anyone on the team by the sounds of it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Jalen Hurts

onepieceatatime said:
Ohio State fans are super annoying too. I live in Columbus Ohio and I'm constantly dealing with them talking about being Buckeye Nation and talking about how the SEC sucks and cheat they're way into big games and how offended they get by commentators on TV. When the season starts they'll talk about how the team and especially the coach is some sort of God but by the end of the year they act like they're the scum of the earth if they don't go undefeated. This town is populated by people who can play football and coach better than anyone on the team by the sounds of it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was just in Pickerington and Lancaster for Thanksgiving, I know of what you speak.

I like Alabama, but post like this help me understand why people cant stand Alabama fans. What the hell do you want from a college team. He has lost 2 games in 2 years and started as a true freshman. Last i checked last year he scored with 1-2 min left. The defense was on the feild when Clemson drove the feild in a min and scored.
Your reasoning sounds like a a 5 year old. You say the back up QB killed Hurts in the A-day game..you do know they are playing against themselves and the entire game is scripted out prior to it. That argument is weeker than a dana 50 in a superduty.
But the best one is that you say it might be time for Saban to possibly go. One of the best if not the best coach in college football.
You blame everything on Hurts just shows you dont understand how football at that level works and what may or may not have led to their 2nd loss in 2 years.
This whole thing sounds like a nagging woman, its never good enough and when it is good enough you still bitch about it.
Loosing sucks but sometimes it happens and sometimes the other team has a better player to player matchup and the defensive game plain just works

rocfun said:
I like Alabama, but post like this help me understand why people cant stand Alabama fans. What the hell do you want from a college team. He has lost 2 games in 2 years and started as a true freshman. Last i checked last year he scored with 1-2 min left. The defense was on the feild when Clemson drove the feild in a min and scored.
Your reasoning sounds like a a 5 year old. You say the back up QB killed Hurts in the A-day game..you do know they are playing against themselves and the entire game is scripted out prior to it. That argument is weeker than a dana 50 in a superduty.
But the best one is that you say it might be time for Saban to possibly go. One of the best if not the best coach in college football.
You blame everything on Hurts just shows you dont understand how football at that level works and what may or may not have led to their 2nd loss in 2 years.
This whole thing sounds like a nagging woman, its never good enough and when it is good enough you still bitch about it.
Loosing sucks but sometimes it happens and sometimes the other team has a better player to player matchup and the defensive game plain just works

Everyone one here likes you, hell, I like you... But, to insult my football intelligence shows ignorance on your part. I will accept your apology via fab work or cookies :fish:

I think Hurts is the worst passer Alabama has had in at least 10-30 years, and I think something has changed with Saban. That doesn't make me misinformed, simply opinionated.

Worst Passer in 10 to 30 years is a little rough. Andrew zow and Tyler watts were not exactly dart throwers.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have a strong feeling that Gus will he gone by seasons end, especially if he loses to Georgia. The only way Malzahn stays at Auburn is if and only if he wins a national championship

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That would be pretty ridiculous after the season AU has had, especially beating ugay and Bama back to back at the end of the season

muddinmetal said:
Everyone one here likes you, hell, I like you... But, to insult my football intelligence shows ignorance on your part. I will accept your apology via fab work or cookies :fish:

I think Hurts is the worst passer Alabama has had in at least 10-30 years, and I think something has changed with Saban. That doesn't make me misinformed, simply opinionated.
loller.gif
I like my QB's like i like my Starbucks coffee..Tall and Black
lets be honest Tou' would rather be surfing and the warrior river aint cutting it, you know it and i know it.
#BLACKPOWER

rocfun said:
loller.gif
lets be honest Tou' would rather be surfing and the warrior river aint cutting it, you know it and i know it.
Apparently you've never been on a sandbar near fosters and a couple barges go by. I lost a good cooler like that once.

rocfun said:
loller.gif
#BLACKPOWER
I quoted this again to prove you added that last part. I will not stoop to your level and allow you to troll me. :gtfo:

muddinmetal said:
Is not a championship caliber quarteback. Argue if you want, you're wrong, deal with. He makes me hate watching Alabama football. One read then dance, can't stand it

muddinmetal said: