• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jamaica Bound

sumbitch is getting hitched, Friday at 3pm. I hope he doesnt change his Miles ways. skully

good luck buddy, have a safe flight. see ya in Sept.

InDaShop said:
sumbitch is getting hitched, Friday at 3pm. I hope he doesnt change his Miles ways. skully

good luck buddy, have a safe flight. see ya in Sept.

Miles' original ways are already on the way out from the short time I've met him.
I don't think its the wimmens that effect it as much as us getting old... :flipoff1:

Have a safe trip and practice making those miles juniors... Practice... 8)

9/10/11 is my Birthday. Gonna try to take of work and we'll have a double throwdown!

Tiffany, Me and the kids are flying up for the weekend. My mom or my sister are going to watch the kids on Saturday night whilst we get our Busch Lite on. :woody:
So hell ya come on down!

Take lots of pics, can't wait to see Miles with dreads :afro: and a big ol' doob hangin' out his face. All inclusive? What a loser for the resort :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

I went to negril for a week about 3 years ago, you will need alot of weed and red stripe if you got to ride in a taxi to your resort! they are the most ****ed up drivers in the world! dodging goats, cows, people! but it was fun

blacksheep10 said:
Drink your $ worth

As for it being on the way out, she already tried to shut him down on Saturday when Jab was up. He eventually caved and went home. :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

The best part of Riding anything in a smaller area is One upping each other all day. If the wimmens are around, You can plan on booze cruise only. :gay: