• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jantz engineering?

abe lincoln

what does anyone know about jantz engineering out of poulsbo, good, bad?

iam looking at a rig that they did some work on, just curious

He does good work from all that I've seen.

his super jeep is cool but the dana 44 hubs he runs on the front need to go. Every time I see that thing he's replacing the fawking things.. :haha:

He does good work from all that I've seen.

his super jeep is cool but the dana 44 hubs he runs on the front need to go. Every time I see that thing he's replacing the fawking things.. :haha:

:haha: So true. Carl is a real nice guy. Wheeled with him at Liberty a couple years ago. He spent most of his time fixing that big ol' thing. But I hear he does good work.

He has done good work for me, the prices seemed fair considering his quick turnaround time on some stuff.

Carl let my wife drive the super jeep a couple years ago she hasn't wanted to ride in my jeep since :booo:

i have had work done and it is quick turnaround, and decent pricing. the quality is second to none compared to others i have dealt with. i don't think he has the 44 outers anymore? he has 35 spline outers for a year or 2.

i have had work done and it is quick turnaround, and decent pricing. the quality is second to none compared to others i have dealt with. i don't think he has the 44 outers anymore? he has 35 spline outers for a year or 2.

Glad to hear it, I remember dodging bits of flying warn premium hub at goldendale back in the day.. :haha:

He's a good guy. Wheeled with him a couple of times and raced against him once.

Carl's a good guy, his shop work is generally well respected, priced competitively, and quick turn around. He's done several axle splining jobs for me, as well as a couple of redrilling lug-nut patterns on some axles, brake rotors, etc. I always left feeling that I got my money's worth.

well this is good to know iam looking at a ranger he did a sas on and redrilled the 8.8 out to 5 on 5.5. i dont want to pickup some ones backyard special death trap

well this is good to know iam looking at a ranger he did a sas on and redrilled the 8.8 out to 5 on 5.5. i dont want to pickup some ones backyard special death trap

I almost had him drill my 8.8 for 5 on 5.5 but ended up just running 2 bolt patterns until I swapped in a 1 ton rear.

Carls a good guy he's done several things for me like everybody is saying fair price quick turn around . He will chat your ear off if you let him but a good guy in all

Not that it matters, but wasn't Carl Jantz the same guy that had "Smokin' Rods" is spokane ? Married to Brenda. That was quite a few years ago but...........

anyone heard anything about his cancer? i saw he had an add on craigs list for selling good used gears? he should be at the swap meet.