• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

I got a buggy with a v8 and 42's and was looking for a group to tag along with. I have never been to MSORP and would like to hang with some guys that know the park pretty well. I like to get going pretty early and hit the trails.

Ben

cheroking said:
I got a buggy with a v8 and 42's and was looking for a group to tag along with. I have never been to MSORP and would like to hang with some guys that know the park pretty well. I like to get going pretty early and hit the trails.

Ben
they'll be someone to hook up with to ride so come on.

TacomaJD said:
Ya know....as many ppl that will prolly show up to make this ride one kickass time...it's hard for me to get pumped up about it knowing it's a "last ride" kinda ride...dammit. It's a feeling that almost relates to knocking up that dirty whore you bent over out behind the barn at your buddy's bon fire cuz you were to entirely too intoxicated to remember to put a helmet on your little soldier...or the pull out. :puke:

X 2 , I am also having a difficult time getting excited about this " last ride ever" crap as well ::)

Part of me is like, if it is over then it is OVER kinda attitude you know,, but that is a bad attitude to have about the whole deal, kinda like when the kick someone off Idol and then

they ask them to "sing for them one last time" crap ,, REAL BUMMER IMO.

But maybe something will happen about it :dunno:

zukiscott said:
X 2 , I am also having a difficult time getting excited about this " last ride ever" crap as well ::)

kinda like when the kick someone off Idol and then

they ask them to "sing for them one last time" crap
You and American Idol molaugh This does not make sence :****:

cheroking said:

Ben

Will be PLENTY of us there to ride around with. We normally stay in one big pack throughout the day going from obstacle to obstacle...so just look for the huge group of idiots that look like they're having more fun than anybody else there :****:

zukimaster said:
If i break mine again, i might just use it to start the campfire!

I'll bring the lighter! Them Krawlers gonna put off some heat! ;D

Don't beat on your **** til at least 3-4pm to ensure that you get to ride the majority of the day molaugh

.....either way, I'll be there to pull you back to the trailer if you break buddy :****:

:driving:

577.00 bucks later! i got new chrome moly output shafts, flanges for my t case. so i will be there to see whats next! lol :driving:

zukimaster said:
577.00 bucks later! i got new chrome moly output shafts, flanges for my t case. so i will be there to see whats next! lol :driving:
**** if i had ur money id burn mine lol

zukimaster said:
:woot: :driving: I'm ready to put more dents in my **** on that creekbed trail :****: both my cab corners took pretty good licks...good thing chicks dig body damage. ;D

TacomaJD said:
:woot: :driving: I'm ready to put more dents in my **** on that creekbed trail :****: both my cab corners took pretty good licks...good thing chicks dig body damage. ;D
that thing will probaly look like juilos before it is over with.

machen4x4 said:
hey jd, dont know if your interested but i am selling my rig after the 1st of the year

I'm starting back to college in January and prolly gonna have to hang on to my Tacoma at least for another couple years...but you never know. Let me know when you put up a for sale thread with all the current specs, of course as much as I'm on here lookin around, I'm sure I'll see it lol. Honestly one day when I get rid of my Taco, it'll prolly be for something much bigger with heavier duty running gear under it. I really love your Toy tho, it's sharp and def unique! I'm sure it'll really go too! I don't see you having any trouble selling it either.

i here ya, if it wasnt for my back problems i would keep it, we are still going to finish my sons and still have something to ride with.
see ya at mountainside