• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

scottlang

Mountainside is sad to announce that the January Jam,Jan. 7th and 8th, will be the final ride for Mountainside. Due to insurance rates going up so high and regulations and guidlines they have set forth we are not going to be able to keep the gates open!! We want to thank... EVERYONE that has come out and help support the park over the years. A very special thanks to the Black Creek Fire Dept. for being out there to help at all our events and rides!! Great group of people that volunteer their time to be there for the community!!! Please come out for our finale ride and lets make the last a blast!!!! Bring some fire wood and we will have a fire and have a good time!!!! Thanks again to EVERYONE!!! We will be cooking Saturday. Plan to join us and make this final ride one to remember.

SON OF A BITCH.......the ONLY damn park in the southeast with HUGE NATURAL SOLID ROCK OBSTACLES to wheel on shuttin down SUCKS

I guess I will just sale whats left of my broke ass junk and get back into street cars :****:

****IN DAMN A

THANKS for keepin this place open this long Scott & Lisa.

:eek:

Man that sucks! Mountainside is a GREAT park, one of my favorites. Damn feds always trying to keep a brotha down. :afro:

Few of us Pensacola boys were going to make our first trip up and it looks like it will be our last too. Wish you could bump admission fees or something to keep the place open. :dunno:

Re: Re: Re: January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

xjkrawler said:
This!!!

sent using my 4g, fast as hell, Verizon phone
i truly hate also but it is out of my control the cost to get it like the insurance co wants it would be crazy

i hate it too scot, lets make the last ride a good one, go out in some kinda styling.
what the heck is 4g, heck they gave us a i pad yesterday at work for a christmas gift and i am like whats this thing do.

scottlang said:
i truly hate also but it is out of my control the cost to get it like the insurance co wants it would be crazy

I assume you have gotten with the other park owners?
Why is this a mountainside specific deal?

I hate to see a park as good as this one go!

CheapJ7 said:
I assume you have gotten with the other park owners?
Why is this a mountainside specific deal?

I hate to see a park as good as this one go!

Assuming the other parks have covered their personal attachment as well, Not sure what the difference. I just hope they don't blindly assume they will be protected in the event of an accident. They need to have an attorney present a questionnaire to their insurance company covering all aspects of the what if. I was supprised to find the loop holes in my policy that I thought had me covered over the years.

there always a lope hole but they go both ways . we all know the risk we taking when we get in our buggys

rock yuppie said:
Assuming the other parks have covered their personal attachment as well, Not sure what the difference. I just hope they don't blindly assume they will be protected in the event of an accident. They need to have an attorney present a questionnaire to their insurance company covering all aspects of the what if. I was supprised to find the loop holes in my policy that I thought had me covered over the years.
Not even if we signed a piece of paper sayin if our head falls off and rolls down rev limiter into the mudhole at the bottom it would be the rider/drivers responsibility?

I am working as hard as I can to find a resolve, but at this point I do not have an answer except for closure when the policy runs out. I hope to have more info on other avenues to discuss at the Jan. Jam. Make plans to attend a camp fire talk that Saturday afternoon.

I always tell my kids,
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] Set backs in life are inevitable....... Failure is OPTIONAL[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Ya know....as many ppl that will prolly show up to make this ride one kickass time...it's hard for me to get pumped up about it knowing it's a "last ride" kinda ride...dammit. It's a feeling that almost relates to knocking up that dirty whore you bent over out behind the barn at your buddy's bon fire cuz you were to entirely too intoxicated to remember to put a helmet on your little soldier...or the pull out. :puke: