• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Jam @ Mountainside ORP-Final Ride

machen4x4 said:
i here ya, if it wasnt for my back problems i would keep it, we are still going to finish my sons and still have something to ride with.
see ya at mountainside

Sounds good man, looking forward to it! I want to check your truck out up close. :drinkers:

HA, I heard he done got him another one of them "OFF ROAD STATION WAGON SUMBITCHES" again :wtflol:

Somthin bout that ,a helmet, and a weldered up rear end in it :flipoff1:

HAH, yall just check out my new project mochine whats gone get fixed up and some rock crawl tires put on it ,

gone be the most baddest climbinest sumbitch on the mountain when I,m done welderin on it :****:

FORTPAYNEAL026.jpg

only thang wrong is somebody done comp cutted it damn upside down :wtflol:

FORTPAYNEAL024.jpg

and the best part for me is the body tub is already "PRE DENTED" :****:

YALL JUST WAIT ;D

DAMN RIGHT,,, thats why that upside down comp cut will work just fine when that 14 bolt & big v-tread tires get installed out back :dblthumb:

Course itl have to have a 7.17 ring & pinoin in the back to work with the 31.10.50,s & the stock zuk 3.73,s in the front :dblthumb:

Reminds me of Zukimasters trip with us to Morris Mountain.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :flipoff1:

I am seriously thinking about makeing a little DODAMMIT CAR out of that little sammi for real, a lot like this one from RBD,

It is a stock zuki frame/drivetrain with a little cage on top of it..........

RBD2011469.jpg

I could have a LOT OF FUN with something like this :****:

And it will be kept SUPER SIMPLE, all stock drivetrain and suspension,open front with stock manual steering,mini spool in rear,propane kit injected, and some 31.10.50 paw paw mudders.

but I still don,t know yet :dunno:

heck yea that would be cool u should do it. i have though bout trying to get all the sruff travis took off his to do the same thing. that lil buggy was neat

zukiscott said:
I am seriously thinking about makeing a little DODAMMIT CAR out of that little sammi for real, a lot like this one from RBD,

It is a stock zuki frame/drivetrain with a little cage on top of it..........

RBD2011469.jpg

I could have a LOT OF FUN with something like this :****:

And it will be kept SUPER SIMPLE, all stock drivetrain and suspension,open front with stock manual steering,mini spool in rear,propane kit injected, and some 31.10.50 paw paw mudders.

but I still don,t know yet :dunno:
YOU CAN NOT BACK UP JUST FIX YOURS DAMMIT. :****:

Yea listen to Tony... Julio, you'll be pissed if you waste your time and money going backwards to something like that not being able to crawl half the stuff the green hornet would climb :****:

Although I agree with with y'all it would be fun to have just to beat the **** out of. Try something new and if it breaks replace it with stock ****. I have a tracer that I do this in. The little bastard will go just about anywhere I want it to and all I done was cut the fenders, put a set of 30 inch tires on it and welded the rear end up. Fun as hell to drive! :****:

Rescue1 said:
Although I agree with with y'all it would be fun to have just to beat the **** out of. Try something new and if it breaks replace it with stock ****. I have a tracer that I do this in. The little bastard will go just about anywhere I want it to and all I done was cut the fenders, put a set of 30 inch tires on it and welded the rear end up. Fun as hell to drive! :****:

No doubt it'd be fun, but if he's talkin bout lettin the green hornet rot in the basement and only having something like that to wheel....that'll get old quick! The green hornet is a mean mo-chine! :driving:

park address is 9971 laysprings rd gadsden al 35904 there is a days inn at the 183 exit off interstate 59 also a couple of others not sure of the names i no there is sum nicer ones at the 181 exit all of them are close . so come have some fun, see ya there.