Interested In Men
Relationship Status Single
Languages English
Religious Views

Baptist

flashemifyougotem
:drinkers:

Re: Re: JD your

Dammit Steve you Facebook creeper hahaha. I actually think she's dating some guy in the military who is overseas and will be for a while, which makes not the first bit of sense to me... but whatever, I guess. molaugh

I'll sell her to the highest bidder....everything has a price ;D

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: Re: JD your

B.DRAKE said:
Any pics for the non FB'rs? ;D :flipoff1:

Quit bein anti social networking son and get on the band wagon with the rest of us Facebookers :dblthumb: I spend more time there than I do here molaugh

941737_4633415719336_982891554_n.jpg

Re: Re: Re: JD your

TacomaJD said:
Quit bein anti social networking son and get on the band wagon with the rest of us Facebookers :dblthumb: I spend more time there than I do here molaugh

Not not but hell no lol

I tell everyone I don't do the social networking thing and my wife says BS he stays on Hardline as a social network :****: molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JD your

B.DRAKE said:
Not not but hell no lol

I tell everyone I don't do the social networking thing and my wife says BS he stays on Hardline as a social network :****: molaugh

I denied it for the longest til around 2009 and finally joined up. I never had a myspace or any of that ****, but I do love Facebook. Easiest way to keep in touch with all the friends I don't have time to see very often. And yea, it's pretty much same concept as general discussion bullshit chit chat on here :wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JD your

TacomaJD said:
I denied it for the longest til around 2009 and finally joined up. I never had a myspace or any of that ****, but I do love Facebook. Easiest way to keep in touch with all the friends I don't have time to see very often. And yea, it's pretty much same concept as general discussion bullshit chit chat on here :wtflol:

Back on topic

539221_3391669396454_1063051025_n.jpg

:flipoff1:

Re: Re: JD your

TacomaJD said:
I'll sell her to the highest bidder....everything has a price ;D

$1........................I'll need the rest to keep her from running away :****: When can I pick her up?