• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.DRAKE

Going to sell my set of 29.5x10R14 Terminators on 14" STI wheels
I'm gonna say the tires are 60% tread, wheels are in great shape minus a few scuffs and scratches.
Polaris Lug pattern on the wheels
$500 come get them
Located in North Alabama
Call/Txt (256)338-0794

Re: 29.5" SuperATV Terminators on 14" STI wheels $500

That's a steal !

If they'd fit my rhino I'd be all over them!

Then me and JD could rock out the mud bogs together ! ;D :rolf:

GLWS bud

smbroady82 said:
That's a steal !

If they'd fit my rhino I'd be all over them!

Then me and JD could rock out the mud bogs together ! ;D :rolf:

GLWS bud

I'll sell just the tires

**** I'll drive 5 miles around just to keep from going through a mudhole. I hate mud lol.

TacomaJD said:
**** I'll drive 5 miles around just to keep from going through a mudhole. I hate mud lol.

I hear ya, the older I get, the more and more I hate mud

I used to be all about it on atv's back in teh day, snorkeling and whatnot.....but grew out of that. Mud tears everything up! Lol.

Re: Sold!!!!! 29.5" SuperATV Terminators on 14" STI wheels $500

15s and 31" Buckshot Mudder II's

Re:

Thats pretty badass! I take it you will be buying a lift lol. Looks like it would rub on uptravel in the front running over so much as a dry cow patty. Haha.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Thats pretty badass! I take it you will be buying a lift lol. Looks like it would rub on uptravel in the front running over so much as a dry cow patty. Haha.

Did the internet tell you that too??

Re:

kmcminn said:
Hey now. He is an expert on everything. Metal Buildings, shocks, rental property, rust, motorcycles, sxs, 4 year college degree, 2 year college degree, 2500 gas burners, and the list goes on...

I used to like you, but you've become quite the douche recently. :flipgotcha:

As for tire rubbing, I have the exact same unit....mine, WITH SHORTER TIRES and no lift rubbed my front bumper, so I know his will. Not when turning, when going straight and hitting dips, bumps, crossing ditches, etc. Unless all he is planning on doing is driving around his front yard all day.

To eliminate rubbing, he will either have to add a small lift, crank shock preload up, or possibly moving shocks to outter holes to firm up the ride, but I'm not sure if that last option would be enough to prevent rubbing it with 31's. Didn't read that on the internet.....firsthand experience. :flipoff1:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I used to like you, but you've become quite the douche recently. :flipgotcha:

As for tire rubbing, I have the exact same unit....mine, WITH SHORTER TIRES and no lift rubbed my front bumper, so I know his will. Not when turning, when going straight and hitting dips, bumps, crossing ditches, etc. Unless all he is planning on doing is driving around his front yard all day.

To eliminate rubbing, he will either have to add a small lift, crank shock preload up, or possibly moving shocks to outter holes to firm up the ride, but I'm not sure if that last option would be enough to prevent rubbing it with 31's. Didn't read that on the internet.....firsthand experience. :flipoff1:

You are crazy as a ran over dog if you think im not going to give you ****. Call me a dbag I dont care. You may want to seriously take this to heart. Everyone talks about how you are a know it all and not nessacarily in a joking way.

Status
Not open for further replies.