• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep parts values

civicmindedex79

I have a friend of mine that has a 1976 Jeep CJ 7 renegade "levi edition" project vehicle. Long story short his dad and him was making it a show vehicle dad got sick and now selling. What would you all say this tub and all sheetmetal with good title be worth? It is worked and primed to be painted. Just tub, title and sheetmetal, he has a custom built frame that isn't under it all of this stuff will be posted in for sale section eventually.

I've bought two rust free CJ-7 tubs in the past for $400. I would agree with the above that $500-600 would be an average asking price with title included.

I have ask him for them and haven't got them yet. I haven't seen them since they were primed and all. It was a very nice Jeep before. Very lil rust or rot. I will try and get some.

I ask because I have a 1977 CJ7 that is nicely built but only needs a tub and then paint to be done.

Let me try and find something out. His dad is meticulous and builds show cars. So I am assuming it would be awesome work if any even had to be done.

This is the day it came home. (stole off his face space)
2vxq3ya.jpg