• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico XRRA August 15th - who is in?

I'm in but don't forget the Jellico Inn sucks now for fun activities. Last race everyone was talking about the night time entertainment being at the race course with all of the people camping.

Woodlee said:
I'm in but don't forget the Jellico Inn sucks now for fun activities. Last race everyone was talking about the night time entertainment being at the race course with all of the people camping.

Yup. I plan to camp at the event site, hopefully my tent won't catch fire. laughing1 I've got a bunch of buddies coming up there with me too to hang out and watch the race. Should be a good time.

Youn's can have all that parting you want :****:.I'll be home in my soft bed Saturday night :dblthumb:

[quote
Gotta work man.
[/quote]

Damn,I was sure looking foward to listening to my two favorite BITCH's going at it :****:

POPS58 said:
[quote
Gotta work man.

Damn,I was sure looking foward to listening to my two favorite BITCH's going at it :****:

I know you will miss me, Tell Adam to answer his damn phone when I call him.

Cole said:
I know you will miss me, Tell Adam to answer his damn phone when I call him.

I think those 10 hour days is woopin his young ass.I called tonight at 7 and he was asleep. I'll fuss at him in the morning.

May or not be in. Levi is having serious buggy trouble after the fire. If we cant get it to run today he wiull drive mine and I will watch. He is sitting better in points than I am.

Latest posts