• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JELLICO XRRA FINALS - Who's in?

IM IN THE DO THEY STILL HAVE THE RODEO AT JELLICO INN,THAT USED TO BE A BLAST TO WATCH.

SCOTT said:
IM IN THE DO THEY STILL HAVE THE RODEO AT JELLICO INN,THAT USED TO BE A BLAST TO WATCH.

All the freaking rodeo horses have broken. All that is left is a spring now. :dunno: But...we make up for it. :popcorn: W.E. Rock was a blast there. I would stay in the parking lot of the Jellico motel before I stayed anywhere else just for the fun.

Speeding said:
You guys are almost as bad as Branik! laughing1

LOL. :drinkers:

Droopy said:
All the freaking rodeo horses have broken. All that is left is a spring now. :dunno: But...we make up for it. :popcorn: W.E. Rock was a blast there. I would stay in the parking lot of the Jellico motel before I stayed anywhere else just for the fun.

LOL. :drinkers:

Im sleepin in the parking lot I believe molaugh

P said:
Were sleeping were we falling , everything is booked son ! laughing1

We are taking the sub then. Sleeping in it if it is raining. I will carry the eazup and we will sleep under it if it is dry. Trailer in tow with bikes and coolers on it. We go this. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
We are taking the sub then. Sleeping in it if it is raining. I will carry the eazup and we will sleep under it if it is dry. Trailer in tow with bikes and coolers on it. We go this. thumb.gif

Hold up, I may be onto a Hotel room....... we will get it figured out... thumb.gif

EDIT: on second thought... **** that kinda sounds fun to me man ! LOL , we need all the fitty's we can beg borrow and steal :eek: :flipoff1:

P said:
Hold up, I may be onto a Hotel room....... we will get it figured out... thumb.gif

EDIT: on second thought... **** that kinda sounds fun to me man ! LOL , we need all the fitty's we can beg borrow and steal :eek: :flipoff1:

We'll still carry the sub and small trailer even if we have a room that way more can go and split the gas bill.

CheapJ7 said:
WTF???

But if that means im in.. Sweet!!! :flipoff1:

That is what that means. Was trying too type and answer a student at the same time.

Let me rephrase that. We got room for you, if you wanta ride with us.

wontwork said:
That is what that means. Was trying too type and answer a student at the same time.

Let me rephrase that. We got room for you, if you wanta ride with us.

AND SPLIT GAS thumb.gif