• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JELLICO XRRA FINALS - Who's in?

I kinda got a wouff of it over here too.I"ll be at the Days Inn to but that don;t mean we wont make a pass or two through the Jellico.Might even get shot at.

Broke the fitty out last night from retirement. Still started up first kick too laughing1 Took it for a few hot-laps in the neighboorhood IM IN ! :afro:

P said:
Broke the fitty out last night from retirement. Still started up first kick too laughing1 Took it for a few hot-laps in the neighboorhood IM IN ! :afro:

Me and Crystal went for a ride and I broke my brand new clutch 5 minutes out the gate praticing my stoppies. Already have it fixed this morning. thumb.gif

P said:

[child voice] Ps gonna get road rash. Ps gonna get road rash. Ps gonna get road rash. [/child voice]

:flipoff1:

Wontwork, Chirs just backed out so its just you and me. That may change things as far as vehicle goes let me know what you wanna do.

( be cheaper / easier with no trailer :afro: )

POPS58 said:
mean we wont make a pass or two through the Jellico.Might even get shot at.

dont be rollin dirty in the "Hood" and it'll be alright. **** might get thrown down if you talk that junk ;D

blacksheep10 said:
Miles and I are sleeping in an S10 in the jellico motel parking lot fri and sat night

Man...I think we can squeeze you guys in one of our rooms. Maybe even have a spare. A couple of our people have backed out.

blacksheep10 said:
Miles and I are sleeping in an S10 in the jellico motel parking lot fri and sat night

We all need to get together about a spare room... Im perfectly fine with carpet , Id just like to be able to take a shower if needed and handle my "once daily" around 7am. laughing1

P said:
We all need to get together about a spare room... Im perfectly fine with carpet , Id just like to be able to take a shower if needed and handle my "once daily" around 7am. laughing1

I am carring my water jug for shower time, and the pit tent for nap time. Got shop towels for the "once daily."

wontwork said:
I am carring my water jug for shower time, and the pit tent for nap time. Got shop towels for the "once daily."
Right on, I have a 5gal water jug as well, shall I bring it for back up. We do have worst case scenario covered... and I love an adventure !! :woody:

P said:
Right on, I have a 5gal water jug as well, shall I bring it for back up. We do have worst case scenario covered... and I love an adventure !! :woody:

I think we'll be good with mine. Its 25 gallon and I just installed a new shower spout on it. Who needs a motel room. We got this chit covered!

Are you guys still towing the trailer? If so can you still bring my tires and wheels back?

Cole said:
Are you guys still towing the trailer? If so can you still bring my tires and wheels back?

Trailer is a no go since a couple of people backed out on us. Goin in the tuck now. We can prob. put a couple in the back of the truck.