• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JELLICO XRRA FINALS - Who's in?

The roof, that would be so awesome, until you got home and ur family saw the roof.

Its really only two tires. I have sold two for spares already. They havent lasted long since I posted on pirate. :flipoff1:

tbs said:
u can put them in the back of my truck

Seriously, if so I may take you up on that.

Marty said:
Its really only two tires. I have sold two for spares already. They havent lasted long since I posted on pirate. :flipoff1:

HAHA, as long as you still have my wheels. :flipoff1:

Cole, I can bring them back for you. I will be rolling up there in my truck.

hey guys still some rooms at days inn as of last nite i got my off hotels.com for 48.00$ a night.

Cole said:
I wonder how I could get 4 wheels and tires in a Benz to haul back to bama? :flipoff1:

We are towin a trailer from what I gather and will probably have room to bring them back.

Heck you can even ride with us if you don't mind leaving Friday afternoon and splitting the gas.

wontwork said:
We are towin a trailer from what I gather and will probably have room to bring them back.

Heck you can even ride with us if you don't mind leaving Friday afternoon and splitting the gas.

Cole, Ricky and I are rolling out at noon in the BENZ. Fancy as ****. ;D

Matt O. said:
Cole, Ricky and I are rolling out at noon in the BENZ. Fancy as ****. ;D

That is all good. Fawk the benz. We are rollin southern comfort style with all captain chairs with fitties in tow. That right ya'll aint got no fitties and can't hall any wheels and still ride in comfort. So suck on that one time. :flipoff1:

wontwork said:
That is all good. Fawk the benz. We are rollin southern comfort style with all captain chairs with fitties in tow. That right ya'll aint got no fitties and can't hall any wheels and still ride in comfort. So suck on that one time. :flipoff1:

Seeing that I can't even ride a 50 it doesn't bother me! I bet we leave with less road rash than you!

Matt O. said:
Seeing that I can't even ride a 50 it doesn't bother me! I bet we leave with less road rash than you!

Depends on what activities you do will determine the road rash you have.

I've got a 2 double bed room at the Days Inn that I'm going to cancel, so anybody looking for a room let me know ASAP!

Joel, you should stop by here and pick up my Pro Hauler and toss it in the back of your truck so we can have a ride when we get up there to haul all of our **** around.....

wngrog said:
Joel, you should stop by here and pick up my Pro Hauler and toss it in the back of your truck so we can have a ride when we get up there to haul all of our **** around.....
Can do that... Let me know when to come get it.