• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JELLICO XRRA FINALS - Who's in?

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Rollcall!

September 20th US Finals Jellico, TN
Jellico%20Finals%202008%20Flyer.jpg

Kim, Bosk, Jen, Val, Nate, Ed, Curly, Tai, Skank, Boomhauer, Jesse, Steve, me and maybe a few others will straggle in with our crew. :spin:

double edit: Ricky answered the question.

Droopy said:
Kim, Bosk, Jen, Val, Nate, Ed, Curly, Tai, Skank, Boomhauer, Jesse, Steve, me and maybe a few others will straggle in with our crew. :spin:

double edit: Ricky answered the question.

You guys are almost as bad as Branik! laughing1

P said:
Im on the same boat as this guy... We gonna take your truck or Chris's Truck ??

:popcorn:

If more want 2 ride with us we can probably take dad's yukon. It rides 6 comfortably in captain chairs. Mentioned it to dad and he never gave an answer if he wanted to go. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
What the hell is ya'lls problem?
I will still be in Sacramento on Friday, and have to be in Portland on Monday. Flying straight to Nashville or Knoxville and then flying back out is doable. Except spending that much time away from the fam is no beuno, if I want to wheel in the future, ever.

Just the way it worked. Got to work to pay for the ****, and got to keep the wife happy so she lets me out to do it.

InDaShop said:
I will still be in Sacramento on Friday, and have to be in Portland on Monday. Flying straight to Nashville or Knoxville and then flying back out is doable. Except spending that much time away from the fam is no beuno, if I want to wheel in the future, ever.

Just the way it worked. Got to work to pay for the ****, and got to keep the wife happy so she lets me out to do it.

Understandable. I had to plan a ride here and there so I could make the finals, and then had to ask the wife if I could go.

Just to get this out there. I HATE TO TRAVEL FOR WORK! I efff'in hate it. Travel for pleasure is the best thing int he world but for work, I fight it, and try to get out of it always.

Latest posts