• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

CHASMAN9 said:
Outstanding, he is really looking to reach out more in this region and would like to find a full time pastor for our Riding/ Racing addictions. I am also on the board of directors for an organization called "Big Time Ministry" which is for youth ministries. Our program starts with kids in the 6th grade and does a Real Man retreat when the graduate from Junior high school to High school. It's a pretty big deal and we just had ours two weeks ago. Kids are where it all begins and we need to keep their spirits up throughout their lives. Let me know what Mr. Baugher tells you. Let's snowball this thing. thumb.gif

Can you pm me his email address please.

Re: Re: JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

money_pit_yj said:
Myself and a couple of other families are working on an off road ministry. We have been doing a lot of behind the scene stuff with our pastor and are going to have a ride sometime this fall. Hopefully it will be a 2 day ride starting Friday morning. The plan would be to end Friday with a sunset worship service and get up Saturday morning and have a good old fashioned 30-45 minute devotional/prayer breakfast, and End Saturday afternoon with another worship service. We are planning on bringing our block party trailer and having snow cones and bouncer houses for the kids and other fun stuff to do if the families want to stay off the trails for a while. I have never been to Crawl 4 Christ but I am going to assume this would be similar. Our ultimate goal is to have "churches" that meet at parks across the southeast and have church services. We are a long way from that right now, but we have to start somewhere so we are starting here. Many prayers are needed so keep us in mind as you pray. Hopefully we are going to have our ride at Hawk Pride.
This is great!

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! My daughter won four awards last week when she graduated from her first grade class, what made me the proudest was seeing her win Christian Character!

Since school has been out nightly I have set aside devotional time with "Adventure Bible Book of Devotions for Early Readers" also I'm using the daily verse in the Bible App to go over a verse a day. Also doing a devotional with my wife nightly and it's really helping our relationship and my growth closer to God! I just want to praise God for this!!!!!

Re: Re: JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

TheViking said:
This is great!

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! My daughter won four awards last week when she graduated from her first grade class, what made me the proudest was seeing her win Christian Character!

Since school has been out nightly I have set aside devotional time with "Adventure Bible Book of Devotions for Early Readers" also I'm using the daily verse in the Bible App to go over a verse a day. Also doing a devotional with my wife nightly and it's really helping our relationship and my growth closer to God! I just want to praise God for this!!!!!

That is absolutely awesome, proud for you and her achievements. :dblthumb: Keep up the good work/ word.

Re:

http://ninaroesner.com/2015/02/02/top-10-ways-destroy-marriage/?utm_content=bufferf954b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

My wife sent me this link today it's a pretty good read.

Re:

Okay guys I have a praise I found full time employment this week. I also on the second day on the job received a promotion to crew leader! I love this job because we pray together each morning and we don't curse. It's a healthy Christian environment for me!

Re:

Pray for my boss he is looking at possibly restructuring his business partnership. My position is secure thank God.

Also pray for our country as we are losing so many rights and being forced into a system and lifestyle country was never founded on. Pray our next group of political leaders have a moral compass firmly rooted in Christ!

Ok guys, haven't posted up in a while. Gonna get hated on I'm sure for this by some but the truth hurts.

WE, includes me by the way< as men have became so lazy and absent in the important things in life. We are so out of order with the way we live. The Bible (God's Word) not mine- says we are to be in this order
1.God (Jesus)
2. Wife (Not Husband)
3. Kids
4. Others
5. Ourself

Notice Ourself is last. I have personally got life in this order
1.Myself
2.Kids
3.Work
4.Wife
5.God
Others has been skipped and work has been added. We all have to make a living but $ is NOT as important as the Top 5 from the good book. I think work could actually be a tag along for Ourself.

Now, thats out of the way. Let's talk about fixing the issue. Feel free to post what is on your heart. Here's mine. I have a daughter, son, and 1 unknown on the way.
This country has gone so far backward it blows my mind. Parents today will have to face more adversity raising the next generation of Christians than ever before. I am posting on a site generated for hobbies. I know that hobbies consume me. If we don't spend every ounce of time and energy taking care of what God deems important and skipping past our hobbies and entertainment we are setting up our kids for more hardship and failure. And sad but true, possibly an eternity in HELL.

Seems harsh to think about burning in Hell forever, but it is a fact that without Christ that's where you'll be. I'm calling all men out to examine there life, ask God to reveal your sin and laziness to you. Fix it, pray for wisdom. Read Proverbs constantly. I'm not sure what my plans are for the future of this sport or any other hobby that I don't use to teach my kids a value of some type. Everyone is different and this will not be easy nor a quick fix. Anyone who is not Saved may not get it. And not to mention God gave you your life partner in your wife to support and be supported by. All this was done for one reason, and thats to glorify him. Please accept this as a challenge to turn this country around. IT WILL TAKE MEN TO DO IT!!!

I'd say my list is pretty close to yours.. It's weird, I have fallen waaay off since my mom passed. Think I got a nice chip on my shoulder.. Used to be i. Church on Sunday's and prayed Atleast everyday. Now its the complete opposite. But the weird part is.. I prayed last nite.. It's kinda hard for me to believe how long it's been since I just prayed and talked to God. It's a shame actually. I know I have to change this.
As for the country... Well, all I can do is treat folks like I always have, and hope for the best. I'm WILL NOT walk around In worry like I did last week after reading 43 threads on the country coming to an end, and all the other depressing stuff. Life's to short to be worried and miserable or depressed all the time. But I agree with you 100%. But it takes more than me agreeing with you , I gotta make a move soon. This isn't how I was raised, and I want my kid to grow up In church that's for sure.
Thanks man.

kushKrawlin said:
I'd say my list is pretty close to yours.. It's weird, I have fallen waaay off since my mom passed. Think I got a nice chip on my shoulder.. Used to be i. Church on Sunday's and prayed Atleast everyday. Now its the complete opposite. But the weird part is.. I prayed last nite.. It's kinda hard for me to believe how long it's been since I just prayed and talked to God. It's a shame actually. I know I have to change this.
As for the country... Well, all I can do is treat folks like I always have, and hope for the best. I'm WILL NOT walk around In worry like I did last week after reading 43 threads on the country coming to an end, and all the other depressing stuff. Life's to short to be worried and miserable or depressed all the time. But I agree with you 100%. But it takes more than me agreeing with you , I gotta make a move soon. [size=10pt][size=10pt]This isn't how I was raised, and I want my kid to grow up In church that's for sure.[/size][/size]
Thanks man.

This^^^^^^ Listen to your children, let them ask the questions and you will see that they usually know more about God than you do because of their simple hearts. My son has TAUGHT me more about being a good christian than I have learned in my entire lifetime of going to church. God works in so many ways that we don't know or even realize, and can handle anything you can throw at him. :dblthumb:

4 Cell said:
Ok guys, haven't posted up in a while. Gonna get hated on I'm sure for this by some but the truth hurts.

WE, includes me by the way< as men have became so lazy and absent in the important things in life. We are so out of order with the way we live. The Bible (God's Word) not mine- says we are to be in this order
1.God (Jesus)
2. Wife (Not Husband)
3. Kids
4. Others
5. Ourself

Notice Ourself is last. I have personally got life in this order
1.Myself
2.Kids
3.Work
4.Wife
5.God
Others has been skipped and work has been added. We all have to make a living but $ is NOT as important as the Top 5 from the good book. I think work could actually be a tag along for Ourself.

Now, thats out of the way. Let's talk about fixing the issue. Feel free to post what is on your heart. Here's mine. I have a daughter, son, and 1 unknown on the way.
This country has gone so far backward it blows my mind. Parents today will have to face more adversity raising the next generation of Christians than ever before. I am posting on a site generated for hobbies. I know that hobbies consume me. If we don't spend every ounce of time and energy taking care of what God deems important and skipping past our hobbies and entertainment we are setting up our kids for more hardship and failure. And sad but true, possibly an eternity in HELL.

Seems harsh to think about burning in Hell forever, but it is a fact that without Christ that's where you'll be. I'm calling all men out to examine there life, ask God to reveal your sin and laziness to you. Fix it, pray for wisdom. Read Proverbs constantly. I'm not sure what my plans are for the future of this sport or any other hobby that I don't use to teach my kids a value of some type. Everyone is different and this will not be easy nor a quick fix. Anyone who is not Saved may not get it. And not to mention God gave you your life partner in your wife to support and be supported by. All this was done for one reason, and thats to glorify him. Please accept this as a challenge to turn this country around. IT WILL TAKE MEN TO DO IT!!!

It is amazing how the rest of the priorities will just fall in line how God wants them if we get that first priority right! I think people are so scared to give everything they have (heart, possessions, time money, etc) because they are scared what it will cost them. Over the past few years I have learned I am scared not to give Him everything because I am scared of what it may cost me. It would be far better for me to suffer and be in God's will than to prosper and be separated from him!

CHASMAN9 said:
This^^^^^^ Listen to your children, let them ask the questions and you will see that they usually know more about God than you do because of their simple hearts. My son has TAUGHT me more about being a good christian than I have learned in my entire lifetime of going to church. God works in so many ways that we don't know or even realize, and can handle anything you can throw at him. :dblthumb:
This is spot on :dblthumb: Pray for your family, pray for each other, pray for our country. Thank God everyday for everything you have. Something I have failed to do for a long time is to thank God for allowing me to be fortunate enough to even have a buggy. Thank God for that blessing and pray that youll be able to tell somebody about God while riding.

alscott said:
This is spot on :dblthumb: Pray for your family, pray for each other, pray for our country. Thank God everyday for everything you have. Something I have failed to do for a long time is to thank God for allowing me to be fortunate enough to even have a buggy. Thank God for that blessing and pray that youll be able to tell somebody about God while riding.
I feel the same way, and that's my point. My rzr can't cause me to sin, its me. And if i loose touch of the important things for worldly things I need a change up.

I have found that if I read my bible before my day starts, even just a little bit I seem to win less. I am doing the Essentials 101. It's a big over view of the bible, old and new testaments.
Today I read Mathew 13. It's a chapter of parables. Read it and see what it means to you.