• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you I haven't read every post but the ones I have read have meant a lot! I am logged on with a friends pass word right now I am the orginal owner of the John 3:16 buggy Randal Key has for sale now the whole purpose of that rig being built was to witeness and to see it still the same with John 3:16 still cut out in the roof is a blessing! I'm getting ready to build one called REVELATION I hope it has the same impact as well It is all about God nothing or no one else! God Bless you all!! :driving:

Whoops !!!!!! It has been awhile. It has kinda slowed down. Be sure and keep us posted on the build.

Hey!!! Remember that the Crawl 4 Christ event is coming up shortly in Harlan, Ky. Be a great chance for some of us to meet one another.

Get signed up now to attend. www.Crawl4Christ.com

The Crawl 4 Christ Raffle list continues to grow. Going to be a GREAT event despite the price of fuel....

CONFIRMED 2011 Crawl 4 Christ Sponsors

Morris 4x4 Center---------200 x $10 & 1 x $500 Gift Certificates
Xtreme Terrain------------50 X $25, 10 x $50, 2 x $100, 1 x $500 Gift Certificates
Safari Straps-----5 x boxes of accessories, 10 x $50 Gift Certificates
PRP Suspension Seats---- 3 x tool bags with $100 Gift Certificates
Superlift Suspensions 5 x 50% off Gift Cert., 5 x 50% off Black Diamond Gift Cert.
Summit---2 show kits, 6 Hats, 1 $100 Gift Cert.
Smittybuilt-------- Gear Seat Cover
Mickey Thompson------$500 Gift Certificate
Master Pull-------- 1 X $100, 1 x $75, 2 x $50 Gift Cert.
Truck Air Bedz----1 truck air bed
Lockstraps---------2 Lock Straps and 1 Tool bag
Busted knuckle Films----3 DVDs
Bonehead Porducts--------1 case of Bug and Chrome Cleaner
Bubba Rope---------1 Bubba Rope Tow strap and decals
Superlift Off Road Park----2 year memberships value $250 each
Hartland Equipment (Chainsaw)
A to Z Fab Gift Cert.
Yummyjerky.com------ 100 x $5 Gift Cert.
4WD.COM ------ 4 x $50 Gift Cert.
Comfy Cruiser --------- (12 volt electric blanket)
Tom Woods Driveshfts ---- Gift Cert.
ABS------ Diff Cover
Joe’s Kleen Hand Cleaner----2 x Car Wash Kits, 80 x hand cleaner samples

I ask everyone to please pray for hotrod....found out few weeks ago they had miscarriage. Roddy is a great Guy and only God knows why these things happen. Had a friend of mine had two miscarriages, then God blessed em with twins. Just pray! There's hope and healing in the Lord. God Bless!

Prayers to them. We had one when my wife was pregnent. We now have a daughter that is 5 weeks old. Keep strong and don't let it deter you.

Prayers for the family. We do find it hard to understand these things, but must keep our faith in God. I will copy this request over to UCORA as well.

Little praise report. After months of doctor visits, sad times and prayer me and Lindsey finally got the good news that our latest pregnancy is a success! We have been through alot lately and it has really taken a toll on us, but GOD never fails. NEVER. Keeping your faith in him is the most important aspect of life. HE has proved himself over and over to me and my family. :dblthumb:

Great to hear that. It only gets better from here, although there are still going to be tough times.

don't really know many of you but glad to hear the good news hotrod. It's all in His hands. It was so awesome when i came across this thread. Glad to see you stick your neck out there in the name of The Lord and its even better to see that nobody shot you down about it. We are all very blessed to even have a chance to go out wheel and i thank Him for that and every other thing He blesses me with everyday. Hopefully this thread has changed atleast one persons life. :dblthumb:

Glad to hear your news HOTROD. God is good.

We just returned from this years Crawl 4 Christ at Harlan. Everything went great. could have done without the rain, but hey, thats part of it. Our best estimate was about 250 attendees and just over 60 rigs. Was down a little over last years event, but with fuel prices going up and being in a new area, we thought it was pretty good. The raffle was Great.

Well it looks like we have all been busy and not posting lately. I know I have not been here for awhile. Got some FYI

2012 Crawl 4 Christ is going to be in Moab in June. Information @ www.Crawl4Christ.com

Hope everyone is doing Great!!!!

Man, what a looser I am for letting this thread die. I have really been slacking lately.

The baby is 5 weeks old now. Went through a huge trial with her last week. She has been perfect for 4 weeks, on her fifth she caught RSV from a family member. It is a repiratory virus. She was admitted in Children's hospital for 3 days. I was so broken hearted to see her go through all that. No medicine cause she's to young. GOD and GOD alone healed her. There were so many people praying for us. It is awesome to see HIM work. I want to publicly thank HIM for what HE did for her.

On to being a better person,
I know that I let my mouth get way ahead of my heart sometimes. We say things that are way out of character for ourselves and or testimony to being saved. I know I can have a foul mouth sometimes, well alot, that is wrong and I am convicted for my language. It's easy to say O Lord forgive me, but hard to change. Or hurting someones feelings, my wife says I'm a very hard person sometimes. We all need to look at the situation through others eyes before we lash out and make hard feelings over something that will probably fix itself in a short time. Jesus was a peace maker and we should strife to be peaceful and pure like him.

BTW, I have been blessed with a new rig and can't wait to get back to riding the way I've always loved to. Won't be as much, Wanna spend time with Lydia, but when I can we gonna have some fun.
Hotrod

Glad to hear the baby is doing better. It does sure hurt to see the little ones suffer. Keep the chin up. God doesn't keep track of how many times we fall, just how many time we get back up. :)

Latest posts