• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jims Garage JK Buggy

C

Cole

2009 Jims Garage JK Buggy

Price $38,000

1.75 Dom Chassis, some .188 and .125
Lower subframe is all .188 along with the A-Pillars and front half of the Chassis.
Chassis is 48"s wide at cowl and 51" at B-Pillar
Has narrowed Fiberglass JK Grille, Hood, and Cowl

6.0 Vortec with LS1 Intake and LS1 Cam. Wiring Harness done by Jims Performance also tuned the computer. has a Kevco oil pan.

Has a Massive Ron Davis Dual Pass Radiator (34" wide x 19" tall x 3" thick) Mounted behind the seats. Coolant runs through the Chassis.

TH400 with Reverse Manual Valve body and Art Carr shifter with a remote mounted Transmission Cooler. Built by PTC with a PTC Coverter

3.8 Atlas II transfer case

Dana 60 Narrowed front Axle to 63 wms. Has Solid Knuckles with Blue Torch High Steer arms that have been keyed to match the Solid Knuckles.
300m Inner and Outer CTM Drive Home Shafts with CTM Ujoints.
Jana 76, which is Dana 70 gears in the front 60 housing
Detroit locker. 4.88 Nitro gears
East Coast Gear Supply Drive Flanges
1350 Yoke

Custom built 14 bolt rear axle. Narrowed to 63" wms, Ballistic shave kit, 4.88 gears with Mini Spool. 1410 rear Yoke

1350 Driveshaft in the front with 1410 at the front Carrier bearing. Has a Staniless Carrier Bearing from High Angle driveline
1350 CV at the Atlas and 1410 at the rear housing.

Howe 8" Double Ended Ram with big clevis.
Howe TC pump with Pulley and Reservoir. Also has billet steering cooler.
PSC 2.5 turn lock to lock orbital.

39" BFG Red Label Krawlers. 90% tread
Mounted on 17x9 Trail Ready Beadlocks.

2.25" 7075 Lower Links with 1 1/4 joints with 1" bolts
2" 7075 Upper Links with 1 1/4 joints with 1" bolts
14" Radflo Coilovers all the way around with tripple rates.
4" Fox air bumps front and rear.
AnitRock Swaybar in the rear.
Custom 15 gallon Fuel Cell with internal baffles
PRP Suspension seats
Crow Harness with shoulder pads
Autometer Gauges
E8248 Fuel Pump
Kragen HID Headlights
led rock lights under the buggy.
2 Brake pedals, one for the front and one for the rear
Buggy is Powder Coated and has Metal Flake in it.
Have brand new skins for the buggy.
Come with Spare Beadlock wheel.
Everything is Solid mounted in the buggy. There is plenty of Head Room for a taller Person. I am 5'11" and have a ton of room.

These are older pictures but this is pretty much what it looks like now. Will get updated pics when it quits raining.

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

you selling out, hell of a buggy seen it get beat on ,far as i know fastest time up cable hill :dblthumb:

kennyWayne said:
you selling out, hell of a buggy seen it get beat on ,far as i know fastest time up cable hill :dblthumb:

Not selling out, I have something else up my sleeve.

Very nice buggy, I wish mine was a Jim' s Garage buggy. Oh well maybe next time.

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

I drove this thing in Mayhem for about 1/4 mile and contemplated the consequences of Grand theft auto. :****: Had to wipe the drool off it before I gave it back.

Nice rig Cole! I have seen you tear the hills up in it as well as TC one day at Holenwald. Who ever buys this rig will be getting a very dependable rig that is well worth the money. Good luck with the sale!

oldmanphillips said:
Nice rig Cole! I have seen you tear the hills up in it as well as TC one day at Holenwald. Who ever buys this rig will be getting a very dependable rig that is well worth the money. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Mark. If it sells, I have plans for something else, and im sure it won't dissapoint.