• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jims Garage JK Buggy

Pretty sure the 1350 Yoke on the atlas was weakened from the crash I had few months ago on Bunny Slope 3 and I just over looked it. When it let go it let the midshaft wedge into the transmission and crack it. I already have the transfer case fixed and the transmission is out and will hopefully be fixed by next week.

Right on. Always loved the rig and I would hand over the cash if I wasn't tied up in so many other projects.

Rockjock said:
Right on. Always loved the rig and I would hand over the cash if I wasn't tied up in so many other projects.
Pull the trigger Josh. Hell what's one more Jeep/buggy in the driveway with your coin.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

Do Work 93YJ said:
Pull the trigger Josh. Hell what's one more Jeep/buggy in the driveway with your coin.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

**** I was just scheming and gonna hit you up for a no interest loan. laughing1

Cole your buggy is just what I'm looking for but, I wouldn't have time to really wheel it right now and I don't see the rationale in buying it just to look at.

Rockjock said:
Cole your buggy is just what I'm looking for but, I wouldn't have time to really wheel it right now and I don't see the rationale in buying it just to look at.

I understand man.

Got the Transmission back from PTC, will be good to go after this weekend.

e5245247.jpg

Tires have 95% tread and comes with a Brand new Trail ready wheel and Red Label spare

Heck of a deal someone needs buy this and beat it cole is scared to

Bump, Have a brand new pair of skins for it. They've never been ran before.

bluzuk80 said:
This is my dream buggy, good luck with sale Cole Hope you get another Jims Chassis

Thanks man, Looks like I will be keeping it because im pretty sure the one I was looking at is going to sell tomorrow.