• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jims Garage JK Buggy

e793e4c6.jpg

when people ask me what my style buggy is I just say Coles buggy :****: Wish I could own it. What would you replace it with??

bluzuk80 said:
when people ask me what my style buggy is I just say Coles buggy :****: Wish I could own it. What would you replace it with??

Probably a RZR XP or wait a little while and have Jim build another one.

crawlin85cj said:
Can I make payments?

^ Says the guy who carries enough around in his wallet.
Tell ya what...Just send me the white one and you will have plenty of garage space...I'll even haul it for ya.

Bump for a sweet rig

crawlin85cj said:
Can I make payments?

haha, I didn't realize who posted this earlier. You can go ahead and just pay Jim, because im pretty sure if it sells I will have to build another one. Lori isn't to happy that its up forsale.

Cole said:
haha, I didn't realize who posted this earlier. You can go ahead and just pay Jim, because im pretty sure if it sells I will have to build another one. Lori isn't to happy that its up forsale.
Then why sell it? It's nearly bulletproof ???

Cole said:
Yeah my wife didn't seem happy when she found out that I have all my stuff for sale either.

Bones said:
Then why sell it? It's nearly bulletproof ???

I don't know man, I just like the idea of a RZR or maybe build a brand new buggy in a few months. Its not something i have to sell and if it doesn't sell I will continue to wheel it.

Cole said:
I don't know man, I just like the idea of a RZR or maybe build a brand new buggy in a few months. Its not something i have to sell and if it doesn't sell I will continue to wheel it.
[/quote}]

Dont sale to replace with rzr. I sold mine and bought a rhino until I get my other built and missed it bad Saurday. I think you will regret it and have one built asap.