• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

John G stickers

pholmann said:
Does the hashtag have to be there?

I sent the drawing in like that. I don't think production is done yet though.

If you guys want it without it I could remove it but it would be removed for the whole batch.

Calling everyone that answered, with or without # ?

Jacksonwolf39 said:
What about having some made that just said #takethehardline that would fit on tubing like the madram stickers

Definitely easy and doable. More a question of interest.

Don't mean to be a pain in the ass. Just curious. I loathe the hashtag bs. I'm good either way. Just didn't see the point unless it's going to be linked to something in particular.

pholmann said:
Don't mean to be a pain in the ass. Just curious. I loathe the hashtag bs. I'm good either way. Just didn't see the point unless it's going to be linked to something in particular.

I agree. I've never done the hash tag thing and don't really understand it. Just put it there because it's just what I've been seeing.

Enzo I'd be interested in 4-5some like that

kmcminn said:
Im not sure but i know on ig when you post a picture then put #takethehardline you can click on that phrase and it will pull up pics where everyone has put that phrase (hashtag) with their pics.

Yep.

Works on Facebook too.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
What about having some made that just said #takethehardline that would fit on tubing like the madram stickers

Yeah I would be interested in some like these..Just a banner that says "#takethehardline"

kmcminn said:
Im not sure but i know on ig when you post a picture then put #takethehardline you can click on that phrase and it will pull up pics where everyone has put that phrase (hashtag) with their pics.

Did not know that. Pretty cool though. I'm cool with either way

Dwill817 said:
Yeah I would be interested in some like these..Just a banner that says "#takethehardline"

Ok.

Let's do something : I'll finish this sale of stickers first and I'll take care of the other type of stickers next. New topic and all. For now let's focus on those John G stickers

First post updated.

First off I'm honored that the whole "take the hardline" has caught on. I posted up a thread the day I found out what had happened. I was in an emotional state and I was in the middle of a multi city business trip. Not only was I unable to attend RBD I was also unable to attend funeral. I shared a story of the maiden trip of my buggy that John had met me and spotted for me. Imagine how nervous I was in a new rig that a put together in an abandoned barn on family land and here is "the man" spotting for me. In which he asked me why did a build a rig if it wasn't going to "take the hardline". I figured a couple other people would post up and say "that's what John would always say" when he was bustin balls ( which he did very well ) instead it got hashtagged. I asked John later about what he said. I believe he lived his life taking the hardline. It was never meant to be a "hashtag". I will say you could not have asked for a better spotter than John.

My understanding is that if people use it, it just becomes a thing. So let's make it something. I doubt that the hashtag thing will be around more than a year or two but it would be neat to see pics of people wheeling and throwing "take the hardline" out. You automatically know that they are "with it" ( which is an old saying that people in my life style use to let other know that they can be trusted ) kind of like seeing someone with a hardline Tshirt or a grey rock Tshirt.

Either way it's cool. I just wanted to give you guys the heads up of what take the hardline came from.

Link to original thread:
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=54027.25