• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Joined the mini world of RC.

Pook

Me and the kids finally picked one up.

Axial kit, My daughter and I spent a good evening bonding putting it together. :awesomework: Which is why we got it. Good family fun everyone can easily take part in.

Mostly stock right now, 645 servo, 55 turn Novak with a Rooster controler, slightly modded shocks. batteries been put under the tray to help with climbs. I have ran 4 sets of batteries through it so now I'll be making some parts for it, and customizing now that I got a base line to go by. :redneck:

hook line and sinker. I am already looking at more goodies...damn it. So easy when its $20 here $50 there.

Kids are having fun, makes it easy and I can tinker on it in the house while having conversation with the wife while she's doing her work after the kids are in bed. Win/Win everyone is happy.

hook line and sinker. I am already looking at more goodies...damn it. So easy when its $20 here $50 there.

Kids are having fun, makes it easy and I can tinker on it in the house while having conversation with the wife while she's doing her work after the kids are in bed. Win/Win everyone is happy.

Somebody see's the same thing :redneck:

Now you just gotta find some good momolithic rock near by--go spend a few hours with the kids screwing around---or build a rather large rock pile in the back yard :awesomework:

My dad has a cool, split random placed stone staircase in his garden, Pretty fun stuff. My Son (turns 2 in august) is having a blast, no throttle controls yet, but he can steer really good...gets mad when i tell him to turn the other way though. Silly kid.

My dad has a cool, split random placed stone staircase in his garden, Pretty fun stuff. My Son (turns 2 in august) is having a blast, no throttle controls yet, but he can steer really good...gets mad when i tell him to turn the other way though. Silly kid.
Mark says the same thing about you.:D

I bet he does... but I know he's always has me an inch away from rolling.

that or he tells me to turn one way and actually means for me to turn the other :eeek:

Like right now, wife had to go to the airport to pick someone up, babysitter is away camping and me and the kid are inside hanging out till Mom gets back. Finish up some work quotes, surf the net, makes some lunch and then play with the RC.

Like right now, wife had to go to the airport to pick someone up, babysitter is away camping and me and the kid are inside hanging out till Mom gets back. Finish up some work quotes, surf the net, makes some lunch and then play with the RC.

Same here--except I am at work--get home---grab kyle and we are off to reiter to play for a few hours :redneck: